Post your LIs

TyonYlle

I romanced Theron since I can't stand Koth and his constant whining. Since he and Koth are the only 2 males that you can romance in the series, almost all my male characters will be with Theron. Sith Inquisitor goes well with Theron for me, I guess, i could be a bit biased since the Sith Inquisitor is my main.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://imgur.com/GL113SX

I have a lot of screenshots that are just too silly to post. Like the cathar rolling his head around on Vector's shoulder after I sleep darted him, or the picture of my husband's trooper who was invisible in the scene except his weapons so I drew in a stick figure holding them.

But Quinn is my favorite LI, and this is my favorite screenshot of him. There's nothing special about it, nothing overtly funny. It's just something about the ridiculous situation they're in, and the slightest hint of amusement on her face, like she knows what Quinn is about to say. She knows what she's about to do is stupid but damned if she aint going to do it anyway.

PS Bioware, bring Quinn back PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Republic: The chick on Makeb (Can't remember her name)

Lemda :) Was disappointed her romance didn't get to go anywhere. :(

Tough call on the favorites romances of the original vanilla female LIs. The first time through, I was all "Squeee! Romances!" even if I didn't care for them.

Second time play through I sometimes go "***?" Some just don't make sense with the choices you make on the character and now not being stuck with them, you get other choices :)

Haven't romanced Koth. He holds no interest really. Theron, I'm hoping it gets better in KotET, because honestly, I wasn't as impressed by his romance in SOR and KotFE as I was by Lana's. I'm hoping it gets better in later chapters of KotFE and KotET on my Trooper (still only taken 1 character through KotET and they weren't with Theron).

So right now, if I had to pick just one. Lana. They wrote her in such a way, that so far, she seems a good pairing with LS or DS characters. Not many other LIs can say that imo (a few can, of the male NPCs anyways, haven't romanced any vanilla female NPCs to decide that).

Vector (a bit creepy), Iresso (a bit boring, yes) are in that top list though. Vector is a bit creepy with the joiner aspect, but his romance is so well done imo :) Iresso's romance is just so sweet! OMG! Still love it. Made him the rebound from Cedrax on my newest Consular though, so she didn't marry him, and that was done only because we weren't getting him back.

Jorgan and Corso are at the bottom of the list. Corso, I just didn't think my flirt with everyone Smuggler would settle down for him. Jorgan...he's mean to my Trooper at first, upset over his loss of rank (understandable, but no need to take it out on my Trooper :p) and then there's the Cathar. Maybe if my Trooper was Cathar, I'd see it differently, but right now it's ick :p

Honorable mention goes to Doc. He's like this mix of Han Solo meets Hawkeye Pierce to me. I like him :) Those who hate his come on's, I feel just don't get the character and maybe even, just want to hate him.

Don't know why the hate for Torian. Though out of ALL the romances, male or female, he's the one that looks to come off with the big age difference. BH feels the oldest of all the classes imo. With the time in Carbonite, that actually gave time for him to catch up in years on the BH (Torian being 18 and the BH totally feels like mid 20's to me).

Which, with the Consular feeling like 18-19 (as the story mentions how young you are...the consular and knight just aren't old people) I'm unsure why people feel the Nadia (22) is to young :p She's naive for sure, and if they said "Just to naive" I'd see it. Saying "She's so young" I just don't. :p

Lemda :) Was disappointed her romance didn't get to go anywhere. :(

Haven't romanced Koth. He holds no interest really. Theron, I'm hoping it gets better in KotET, because honestly, I wasn't as impressed by his romance in SOR and KotFE as I was by Lana's. I'm hoping it gets better in later chapters of KotFE and KotET on my Trooper (still only taken 1 character through KotET and they weren't with Theron).

I find Theron really lacks screentime compared to Lana, so he feels very undeveloped. He didn't appear until chapter 9, and you interact solely with Lana for several chapters. Theron doesn't get spotlight moment like during the fight with Archann or force to use the emperor's power to save Lana. You also barely get to use Theron, most of the chapter after you got the ship, you are forced to use a bunch of random companions you may not care about. You also can't use him at Star Fortress. It's like Bioware goes out of their way to restrict your usage of him. :mad:

In Eternal Throne, he still has less screentime than Lana, but at least, he has an entire chapter dedicated to him with the undercover stint. His romance did become better with the second expansion. He cares a lot about you now, and shows concerns when you're in risky situations, asking you to be careful, and you're giving him heart attacks. I'm really tempted to kill Archann just so you can use Theron more in the game. He did have some extra romance lines later in the game if he replaces Archann. Lana gets the spotlight in both expansion is understandable since more people romancing Lana compared to Theron.

I find Theron really lacks screentime compared to Lana, so he feels very undeveloped. He didn't appear until chapter 9, and you interact solely with Lana for several chapters. Theron doesn't get spotlight moment like during the fight with Archann or force to use the emperor's power to save Lana. You also barely get to use Theron, most of the chapter after you got the ship, you are forced to use a bunch of random companions you may not care about. You also can't use him at Star Fortress. It's like Bioware goes out of their way to restrict your usage of him. :mad:

In Eternal Throne, he still has less screentime than Lana, but at least, he has an entire chapter dedicated to him with the undercover stint. His romance did become better with the second expansion. He cares a lot about you now, and shows concerns when you're in risky situations, asking you to be careful, and you're giving him heart attacks. I'm really tempted to kill Archann just so you can use Theron more in the game. He did have some extra romance lines later in the game if he replaces Archann. Lana gets the spotlight in both expansion is understandable since more people romancing Lana compared to Theron.

That still leaves his SoR romance feeling less than Lana's, when they had more equal screen time (since it depended on which side you were on).

And damn those Star Fortresses. I had a romance going with him, lavishing him with gifts to get him up in Influence (when Star Fortresses first came out) only to find I couldn't use him! O.O I was not happy!

That still leaves his SoR romance feeling less than Lana's, when they had more equal screen time (since it depended on which side you were on).

And damn those Star Fortresses. I had a romance going with him, lavishing him with gifts to get him up in Influence (when Star Fortresses first came out) only to find I couldn't use him! O.O I was not happy!

first...*clear throat*...Traitor!

*throw tantrum*..

*ahem*...

Anyway . The most dissapointing point with Theron (beside that I find him boring) is how an agent SIS can't say anything . That was such a let down .

Another point with theron (and lana for that matter) is as an agent to bring your fake(or not) marriage with a Voss :D

Now that is healthy drama right there BW! Why didn't you do it !!!

Anyway...

My pick is easy...Lana is Numero Uno! :p

https://s27.postimg.org/7daoyfzur/swtor_2016_09_22_10_36_50_68.jpg

even JC can't help but grope...so much for being Light side :D

https://s24.postimg.org/4ln2437mt/swtor_2016_09_28_10_58_43_72.jpg

first...*clear throat*...Traitor!

*throw tantrum*..

*ahem*...

Anyway . The most dissapointing point with Theron (beside that I find him boring) is how an agent SIS can't say anything . That was such a let down .

Another point with theron (and lana for that matter) is as an agent to bring your fake(or not) marriage with a Voss :D

Now that is healthy drama right there BW! Why didn't you do it !!!

Anyway...

My pick is easy...Lana is Numero Uno! :p

https://s27.postimg.org/7daoyfzur/swtor_2016_09_22_10_36_50_68.jpg

even JC can't help but grope...so much for being Light side :D

https://s24.postimg.org/4ln2437mt/swtor_2016_09_28_10_58_43_72.jpg

I said if I had to pick one, it'd be Lana :p

I do want to see the others though (except Koth...I will likely never see that one) and change it up from time to time. :p

I said if I had to pick one, it'd be Lana :p

I do want to see the others though (except Koth...I will likely never see that one) and change it up from time to time. :p

I doubt we see Koth too often in the expansion. Anyone can die will inevitably get less contents. This is why I want Theron and Lana wear the biggest plot armor they can since they're the only gay romance companions we get in this game (and Koth, too, but he can already die and most people dislike him).

I doubt we see Koth too often in the expansion. Anyone can die will inevitably get less contents. This is why I want Theron and Lana wear the biggest plot armor they can since they're the only gay romance companions we get in this game (and Koth, too, but he can already die and most people dislike him).

Save for Kaliyo and Jorgan who if not killed..didn't get anything in Kotet .

Koth if left alive , we see a few scenes with him . He does attack the eternal fleet while you chase arcann and Senya .

Evidence of his guilt below yo honor lol

https://s23.postimg.org/75drzcat7/swtor_2016_09_28_09_36_40_69.jpg

Save for Kaliyo and Jorgan who if not killed..didn't get anything in Kotet .

Koth if left alive , we see a few scenes with him . He does attack the eternal fleet while you chase arcann and Senya .

Evidence of his guilt below yo honor lol

https://s23.postimg.org/75drzcat7/swtor_2016_09_28_09_36_40_69.jpg

Well, that's the extent of his involvement, but they wouldn't dedicate an entire chapter to him like with Theron and Lana, since they would need to make a stand-in for him and it would double the budget for his role in that chapter, and since he's not popular as Theron and Lana, and both of them have already fulfilled the LI quota, there is really no need for them to put in that much effort with Koth.

This is why it's kinda suck that Archann can die, I would love to see him on the throne with my sith emperor. There is more than one way to become emperor. Archann could get married to my sith and still become emperor, there is no need for conquest or killing me. The entire KOTFE could have avoided if instead of bombing the planet, he just takes my character out on a date. :D

I don't like a lot of the vanilla romance options. I've done them all at least once... my favorites are...

Vette. Torian. Vector. Andronikus. Aric. Elara. And... I didn't like Quinn for the longest time, and not because of the Quinncident either. I didn't like how the flirt options felt like railroading him into the corner... it didn't feel right. I rerolled my SW... and went with a few of the 'milder' ones... then just went with the basic dialogue options in those scenes. It felt more organic, and that they were on an even playing field.

Most everyone else gets paired up with Theron. Except for my male sith assassin who's with Lana. I'm still waiting on Lord Scourge... and Arcann is being tacked onto the waiting list, too. He meshes well with a few of my characters :p

Well, that's the extent of his involvement, but they wouldn't dedicate an entire chapter to him like with Theron and Lana, since they would need to make a stand-in for him and it would double the budget for his role in that chapter, and since he's not popular as Theron and Lana, and both of them have already fulfilled the LI quota, there is really no need for them to put in that much effort with Koth.

This is why it's kinda suck that Archann can die, I would love to see him on the throne with my sith emperor. There is more than one way to become emperor. Archann could get married to my sith and still become emperor, there is no need for conquest or killing me. The entire KOTFE could have avoided if instead of bombing the planet, he just takes my character out on a date. :D

Arcann tried to kill you...and Valk kicked ya around so many time , your ribs has taken a different shape by now .

And you want to give the throne back to that egghead ?

Scorpio...plz destroy this person ! The Throne is mine ! alone! :p

Arcann tried to kill you...and Valk kicked ya around so many time , your ribs has taken a different shape by now .

50 Shades of Archann. :o

He's cured at Voss, so there is hope for him afterall. Maybe I just got distracted by his pretty face. lol . I think it's more about his letter after you become emperor that make him a bit of a woobie, he talked about how he lost everything but he's fine because he has his mother, and he has you. it was kinda adorkable.

I don't get the Arcann love either, but on the other hand, the more Arcann love there is, the less sharing of Lana I have to do out there in the game world :p

I don't get the Arcann love either, but on the other hand, the more Arcann love there is, the less sharing of Lana I have to do out there in the game world :p

I dont care about the love . It's the handing over the Throne that I find puzzeling . He tell you that the Throne would corrupt him and yada yada....

Pfff sharing......Lana is all mine! You only have theee Honor to share it with meh! lol

If I see any treachery....them privilége will be taken ! So bewareeeee lol

I dont care about the love . It's the handing over the Throne that I find puzzeling . He tell you that the Throne would corrupt him and yada yada....

Pfff sharing......Lana is all mine! You only have theee Honor to share it with meh! lol

If I see any treachery....them privilége will be taken ! So bewareeeee lol

Lana is the most popular LI from Bioware's official data. It's understandable since there are more straight guys playing, but it's nice to see they show some love for women and gay guys with Theron and Koth if you're into him, I guess. I do feel like it's better if they focus on a few core romance instead of spreading out 12 or something romance, it makes them shallow. I always prefer quality over quantity. DAI was a disappointment when it comes to selection. Straight women hit the jackpot with 4 options, although I personally a bit disappointed with the gay and straight male options. I hope Mass Effect 4 will be better. I just hope in the next expansion, we can marry Theron and Lana. They have dated for a while.

Lana is the most popular LI from Bioware's official data. It's understandable since there are more straight guys playing, but it's nice to see they show some love for women and gay guys with Theron and Koth if you're into him, I guess. I do feel like it's better if they focus on a few core romance instead of spreading out 12 or something romance, it makes them shallow. I always prefer quality over quantity. DAI was a disappointment when it comes to selection. Straight women hit the jackpot with 4 options, although I personally a bit disappointed with the gay and straight male options. I hope Mass Effect 4 will be better. I just hope in the next expansion, we can marry Theron and Lana. They have dated for a while.

I'd agree less is the better option in terms of how many LIs they have out, as it will help keep LI NPCs relevant to the story, however, we need more than 3 we currently have and we already have the originals that no one should lose out on and should remain a part of the story.

well straight ladies were screwed in Mass effect though .

lol as a Lesbian I had Josephine and Sera . I wanted Cass though lol but won't complain . Loved both Sera and Josephine .

They confirmed (?) that we will all get 2 romances each . one human and one Alien .

can't find the link...but I think that is what I heard .

Personally , I dont carry for marriage . Game doesn't even have a Break up options...doubt they add that .

I'd agree less is the better option in terms of how many LIs they have out, as it will help keep LI NPCs relevant to the story, however, we need more than 3 we currently have and we already have the originals that no one should lose out on and should remain a part of the story.

How would that work? They can't really give romance contents to all the original romances as well as the 3 we currently have. Those who are killable are probably will not involved too deeply with the plot like Vette, but they could probably spare a scene for original romance, but then it would cut into the Theron and Lana who are being billed as the main romances so far in the expansion. It would make the contents more about quantity rather than quality, and adding new romances into the game would actually cut into the game even more. It would have been nice if Theron and Lana have unique scene for themselves where you guys are just relaxing and hanging out like the Cantina, it seems like KOTEE's romance only happens during missions, and so Theron and Lana often get cut off so they could focus on the missions.

well straight ladies were screwed in Mass effect though .

lol as a Lesbian I had Josephine and Sera . I wanted Cass though lol but won't complain . Loved both Sera and Josephine .

They confirmed (?) that we will all get 2 romances each . one human and one Alien .

can't find the link...but I think that is what I heard .

Personally , I dont carry for marriage . Game doesn't even have a Break up options...doubt they add that .

I feel like gay guys got screwed over the worst when it comes to Mass Effect since they didn't even get an option until ME3, and one of the options are basically a modified version of the female Shepard with less contents, cutting out many romantic scenes like when Kaidan places Shepard's hand on his cheeks or when Shepard sitting on top of Kaidan or just holding hands at the casino. I like Cassandra, she's my favorite LI that I can romance. I understand how you feel though. I like Cassandra, but I would kill a wookie to be able to romance Cullen. :(

I think they didn't confirm it, they just basically said that gay and straight will be able to romance aliens, but I like the 2/2/2 options, that way, everyone will have an option.

Edited by BattlebloodMage

I feel like gay guys got screwed over the worst when it comes to Mass Effect since they didn't even get an option until ME3, and one of the options are basically a modified version of the female Shepard with less contents, cutting out many romantic scenes like when Kaidan places Shepard's hand on his cheeks or when Shepard sitting on top of Kaidan or just holding hands at the casino. I like Cassandra, she's my favorite LI that I can romance. I understand how you feel though. I like Cassandra, but I would kill a wookie to be able to romance Cullen. :(

I think they didn't confirm it, they just basically said that gay and straight will be able to romance aliens, but I like the 2/2/2 options, that way, everyone will have an option.

Just remember..I got dibs on that female Turiant! :D

How would that work? They can't really give romance contents to all the original romances as well as the 3 we currently have. Those who are killable are probably will not involved too deeply with the plot like Vette, but they could probably spare a scene for original romance, but then it would cut into the Theron and Lana who are being billed as the main romances so far in the expansion. It would make the contents more about quantity rather than quality, and adding new romances into the game would actually cut into the game even more. It would have been nice if Theron and Lana have unique scene for themselves where you guys are just relaxing and hanging out like the Cantina, it seems like KOTEE's romance only happens during missions, and so Theron and Lana often get cut off so they could focus on the missions.

It may not be easy, but the cat is out of the bag!

They could make the LI have the main spot light instead of Lana or Theron.

They could go in and retool the early chapters make some of the companions romanceable by everyone and then use them.

Kira, Corso, Jorgan, Vette, Kaliyo (though they'd have to rework some of her dialogue in KotFE too) and Mako. That puts it down to 6 of the original companions. All picked by the fact that they're the LIs with additional bonus quests.

Though some could say the likes of Risha and Nadia having lots of screen time before even picking them up could be a factor. Also, Jorgan and Kaliyo can be offed, so that might limit them too.

Either way, I think with a little retooling they could do it and hell, it would get people wanting to roll up all new characters just to romance those who were unromancable before.