Dark vs. Light - Rep & Emp guilds sought

Belstaff

Greetings to you

I have returned to SWTOR after a number of years absence - it has changed a lot! Seeing as how I returned on the day of the start of the Dark vs. Light event I have eight characters that I will be working through levels (which seem to go past quite fast). I am therefore seeking social / light RP guilds on both sides that would be interested / willing to take them on.

I am a UK based player and whilst very rusty on mechanics I will do whatever I can to help out on flash-points and maybe even operations if someone can explain things to me first on them :)

My characters are as follows.....

Republic

Gericke - Gunslinger - light (current lev 40)

Osroc - Jedi Sentinel - dark (current lev 16)

Zeky - Trooper (will go Commando) - dark (lev 1)

Regtael - Consular (will go Sage) - light (lev 1)

Imperial

Zek'an - Sith Sorcerer - light (current lev 13)

Mekn - Sith Warrior (will go Juggernaut) - dark (lev 1)

Sozakger - Imperial Agent (will go Sniper) - light (lev 1)

Pecs - Bounty Hunter (will go Power Tech) - neutral (curren tlev 5)

It is my intention to cycle through all eight characters initially to level 50 and completion of the main class story line. I will then progress on through the other quests / storylines in order so as to not lock out content and also get all those nice little Dark vs. Light boxes ticked off.

It would be great if the guild(s) also went in for a bit of PvP as I would be needing to get involved with that it seems not only to complete Dark vs. Light content but also some later content on the KOTFE story. At the moment obviously PvP can wait as I am far too low level and lack any decent gear.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope that I may find two new homes soon.

No guilds interested at all?

That's a shame, I've turned down countless spam invites to guilds from people that do not even have the decency to contact me first - not looking for that sort of a guild.

Gericke is now level 60 and has completed his class quests - now working on Ilum then it will the normal progression route but skipping RoTHC as I can always do that later.

Still interested in a guild on both sides as I will be actively levelling up my Sith Warrior very soon.

• 2 weeks later...
No guilds interested at all?

That's a shame, I've turned down countless spam invites to guilds from people that do not even have the decency to contact me first - not looking for that sort of a guild.

Gericke is now level 60 and has completed his class quests - now working on Ilum then it will the normal progression route but skipping RoTHC as I can always do that later.

Still interested in a guild on both sides as I will be actively levelling up my Sith Warrior very soon.

Same for me here but I think you'll be best off if you ask around at the fleet. There are almost always a few recruiters out there.