I disabled level scaling by accident

CrazyOldMystic

First I did a search on google to see if that option was ever introduced to the game, from what I could tell it was not, so I can only conclude this is a bug. I will give you all the information you desire as soon as possible, but for right now I am about to fall asleep typing this.

The steps that led to this was as follows. I first alted out of the game to start playlist of music from youtube, then went back into the game. I then went and turned the game music off, at that moment the game became stuck or frozen for a short time, after this I proceeded to the mission area. It was not until I notice that npcs were falling rather easy, that I checked my level. At this point I realized that my level 18 was not being scaled down for this area. The old max for cour was level 17. So either I am missing by a level or a bug happened with the level scaling. As I said I will add more information, but for right now laters.

How much faster do the NPCs go down when you are level 18 compared to level 17? Is that even noticable?

My new char is on Coruscant right now, with gear from early Ord Mantell (level 3-10). I two-shot every standard mob with hammershot, sometimes even one-shot. It cannot really get any faster than that.

The old max for cour was level 17.

No, it was 18. The cap level for a planet is always the level of the highest-level foe NPC on the planet. For Coruscant and in fact all other post-starter planets, that's the World Boss(es), which on Coruscant means SD-0, who is still level 18.