Wicked Huntress Robe is bugged

RaithHarth

I have this issue as well. Has there been a response about fixing this in another thread or anything? I bought a hypercrate when this set first came out and haven't been able to wear it because it looks awful :( I mean, they could just get rid of the flap I guess if they can't fix it. It's like the belt and flap stay in one place when you sit/draw your weapon.

Please fix this soon!

Edited by TinaLovesHan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yepp, issue is still around, I really hope they fix it, cause I really like this outfit. But that bug annoys me to no end... And the fact that this bug has been around for 2 months crushes my hopes tbh... Edited by Athanatus

Please fix it. I'm rather tired of seeing my female Sith Warrior walking around with a permanent e.rect.ion :eek: that arrives everywhere before she does. It's most obvious in the cutscenes, in case you don't know where to look for the issue.

Thanks. :o

Edited by Lunafox

• 2 weeks later...
They still have not fixed the Havoc chest gear where the Jet Boost shoots up from about the back of the knees instead of down from the back. Easy fix. still broken after all this time. I doubt they intend to fix obvious problems like this. They are too busy creating stuff for the cartel market to sell. :mad: Edited by DakotaDoc

I just don't think it's acceptable that something you pay to get (wicked huntress is a cartel set after all) is bugged. And that they're not fixing it is despicable...

Have you dealt with customer service? Asking for a bug to be fixed is like asking for customer service that does something beside copy and past a reply then close the ticket so you have to open a new on just to respond. Its complete BS. :mad: Never mind the fact that there are still bugs from beta in the game.

To anyone reading this, if you wish to have this bug fixed, our only chance is if as many of us as possible makes a bug report about it to the dev team. Bumping it up the prio list so to speak! Get everyone you know who's playing this game to do it! Let's spam them with reports!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like this is supposed to be fixed with the next patch!

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1042016/game-update-4.7.2

Game Update 4.7.2

Highlights

Bounty Contract Week Returns! Hunt wanted criminals in this returning event. The event begins October 4th at 4:00AM PDT/12:00PM BST and ends October 11th at 4:00AM PDT/12:00PM BST.

Relics of the Gree is back! The Gray Secant has been spotted on Ilum, which means only one thing: The Relics of the Gree Event is back! From October 18th at 4:00AM PDT/12:00PM BST to October 25th at 4:00AM PDT/12:00PM BST, Black Bisectors are called upon to lend a hand!

General

There is no longer placeholder text in the Pack Opening Confirmation Dialogue option and tooltip in the French and German client’s Pack Opener.

Conversation text can now be seen on the Mission “Shining in the Darkness” in the French and German clients.

Fixed an issue that caused weapons to appear under some Droid Companions if equipped.

Rancor Decorations now require Large Hooks.

The Ziost loading screen now has the correct background.

The visual effects of Blade Storm and Zealous Strike are no longer lagging on Jedi Sentinels.

Cartel Market

The loin cloth of the Wicked Huntress’ Robe is no longer static.

Missions + NPCs

Fixed an issue where it could become impossible to converse with Rusk at certain Influence levels on the Mission “Bonds of Duty.”

Added missing visual effects in the ‘Shroud of Memory” Chapter.

Fixed an issue that caused areas of the Battlecruiser in Chapter XV to disappear at certain camera angles.

The Companion Interaction UI is no longer blank after recruiting Rusk.

Warzones

Leveling out of a PvP bracket while in a Warzone will no longer cause a player to be backfilled into the match, creating uneven teams.