Wicked Huntress Robe is bugged

RaithHarth

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm that 4.6 messed it up. Besides sticking out, the waist flap seems to move independently from the body. Also, its shape doesn't change when walking/running. The strangest part is what it does when you draw a lightsaber. It actually ends up inside your character's body (Male, Body Type 2).

Note: This patch (4.6) broke the Wicked Huntress's Robes, while the last one (4.5) broke the Havoc Squad Officer's Helmet. It still has not been fixed, so I doubt this item will be fixed anytime soon. :(

Edited by neoraFIVE

Yeah, it sucks. And another thing, the character select screen doesn't have that sash at all.

It's a really simple fix, Bioware. Just remove that sash entirely.

I rather much see the sash stay where it is, it's one of the reasons why i prefer this hooded robe over the others because it's truly unique in it's design, since it even covers the crotch area. Unfortunately it looks like my toon has a massive erection with this recent bug from patch 4.6, which needs to be fixed ASAP, not removed.

While they are at it, they should also fix the layout of the Revan Reborn Helmet, while it's equipped with the Wicked Huntress Robe as seen on this thread, since it sticks through the back of the hood.

Edited by RaithHarth

Unfortunately it looks like my toon has a massive erection with this recent bug from patch 4.6, which needs to be fixed ASAP, not removed.

Seconded. Like this looks super inappropriate. My Sith is not a futa!

Came here to report this as well and noticed other people having the same issue.

It was fine before the latest patch so I'm not sure what has changed to cause this problem. At first I thought it was the body type my char had and spent cartel coins to change my body type, wasted my coins :(

It really irks me playing like this.

I can confirm that 4.6 messed it up. Besides sticking out, the waist flap seems to move independently from the body. Also, its shape doesn't change when walking/running. The strangest part is what it does when you draw a lightsaber. It actually ends up inside your character's body (Male, Body Type 2).

Note: This patch (4.6) broke the Wicked Huntress's Robes, while the last one (4.5) broke the Havoc Squad Officer's Helmet. It still has not been fixed, so I doubt this item will be fixed anytime soon. :(

I have this problem too. It appears on the screen like a great big long slash mark when my character moves, and eventually when she comes to a standstill it catchs up, but yeah, it's moving independently of my character and it's always sticking out ahead of her, like she's just a bit *too excited*. :p

I also have this issue, funny thing is, if you dance or execute other animations you can see it through the body of you character. Its also missing in the character selection sceen for me

Bump this, it's the coolest armor for my female inquisitor, i hate to have replacing the chest piece with another armor. :mad:

Sadly they didn't even bother fixing it in today's patch, when it should of been, considering how inappropriate it's been looking lately.

Oh well, I'm just going to keep wearing it until they get the hint, no matter how awkward it may be lol

Edited by RaithHarth

Sadly they didn't even bother fixing it in today's patch, when it should of been, considering how inappropriate it's been looking lately.

Oh well, I'm just going to keep wearing it until they get the hint, no matter how awkward it may be lol

I tried to keep on playing playing with it, just bothers me way too much lol. Even though it's my favourite female armour.

I wonder how long it will take BW to even acknowledge or fix this.

I tried to keep on playing playing with it, just bothers me way too much lol. Even though it's my favourite female armour.

I wonder how long it will take BW to even acknowledge or fix this.

Considering that they still haven't fixed the Havoc Squad Officer's Helmet that they broke with 4.5, I would say a long time, or even never. :(

Please fix this bug asap Bioware. I paid millions for the outfit and was very disappointed that the robe stretches and moves independent of the character's body. It looks especially horrifying in cutscenes. If the character is walking in a cutscene, the Robe Stretches to the position that the character will stop at, before the character actually gets there. The glitch looks terrible if you use Feign Dreath to regen your health as well.The glitchy portion is also missing from my character select seen. Edited by Zero_Unlimited

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it's end of July, and while I understand they are spending extra time getting the closing chapter to KotFE just right, and I appreciate that, it'd be nice if they fixed the glitches on Wicked Huntress. So much hype and soooo many credits and Cartel Coins spent on this outfit, yet I'm irritated every time I use it.

Definitely distracting from game play immersion. Please fix this!! :rak_02:

Well, it's end of July, and while I understand they are spending extra time getting the closing chapter to KotFE just right, and I appreciate that, it'd be nice if they fixed the glitches on Wicked Huntress. So much hype and soooo many credits and Cartel Coins spent on this outfit, yet I'm irritated every time I use it.

Definitely distracting from game play immersion. Please fix this!! :rak_02:

I would be shocked if they fixed the "Wicked Huntress Robe" bug by the time they release chapter 16 of KotFE, something like this shouldn't be postponed, many players take what we wear very seriously, and it just so happens that it's very awkward doing anything lately with it on.

It's really killing my gaming experience, sure some might say I could wear something else, but it's not that easy, especially when I spent millions of dollars on my outfit alone.

• 2 weeks later...