Can't complete Gemini Deception... thanks bug!

r_panela

So, I got to the last quest of Gemini Deception when the whole thing is blowing up. I escape in the shuttle, the cutscene triggers where the Eternal Fleet arrives, I have the dialogue with Lana saying I tried to save everyone I could and then I'm on board the Gravestone, sounds of explosions from the previous quest and I can't complete the chapter.

Any suggestions?

I've just encountered exactly the same problem. If it's the dialogue option that's the issue then that's really frustrating because my ultra-lightside character would always try to save everyone. I'm reluctant to have to choose something that would imply he'd deliberately sacrificed anyone. Now I don't know whether to leave it hanging and hope they fix it by Thursday or choose something out-of-character just to complete the chapter.

Yeah I had the same problem and it's definitely choosing the first dialogue option that does it (at least as Imperial and made Lana mad). I picked the second one instead and it was fine. It fit well enough with a lightside character, just saying you didn't want to play favorites.

I had the same issue last night. Switched to an option that Lana didn't like and it worked (she said she would have tried to save everyone). Ugh. Oh well,,. So much for story. Edited by Iamkiki

Actually i just tested and it's not those 3 option that active the bug, my Spy did the same but was rude with the droid, picking both last options THEN the first option (the good one with Lana) worked pretty well, so the bug is really on the droid option, i guess, at least my Spy could get the 1 option, but my Jedi consular no :/ Edited by Hotochi

This chapter stinks. I'm stuck in a chamber with no way out. I jumped down and know I cannot defeat the the bad guys. every time I die... instead of returning to a Medic like all the other chapters I just get healed and stay in the same spot. I cannot get back to the floor above or open any doors to leave. How do I get out?

• 3 years later...