BoP armor sets vom Dark vs. Light packs don't unlock in collections

Jerba

Same problem here. I received the Freedon Nadd greaves and boots in a DvL pack, and had the other 5 pieces bought from the GTN. Have all 7 pieces and after equipping them it shows I only have 5/7 - the "missing" pieces being the boots and greaves.

Any ET on when they can fix this. Has BW even acknowledge the problem?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same for me. Was quite... upset when my Reaver's armor set didn't unlock and said I was 2/7 bound to the char because the boots and greaves were purchased off the GTN.

I have a Xoxaan's set and Visas Marr set that are sitting in my stash because of this waiting to be unlocked...

I have 4 full sets of armor that I can't unlock in collections. They are a mix of DvL rewards and the missing items from the sets purchased off the GTN. One character unpacked and equipped all the items and the items from the DvL packs aren't registering.

1. Kria: Boots and Lower Robes are said to be missing from the set.

2. Remulus Dreypa: The entire set was DvL, none of it is registered as unlocked.

3. Exiled Master: Boots & Lower Robes said to be missing.

4. Reaver: Boots & Greaves are said to be missing.

Can you please fix this? I would like to spend my Cartel Coins unlocking these sets for my other characters seeing as my agent (who currently has these bound to her) finds these Force User type clothes kind of useless.

Thank you!

ETA: The funny thing is that the Unshakable Trooper and Outer Rim Gunslinger sets (which were a mix of GTN and DvL) registered and unlocked just fine. So it's not ALL the DvL armor packs that are messed up. Just the cooler looking ones (Outer Rim isn't BAD, but I already have that chest piece in a different, and better, color scheme from an Alliance crate that's legacy bound).

Edited by AngFour

• 2 weeks later...
I did some testing with a armor set I had laying around 2 days before 4.6 and the event came out. I remember with 4.0 they added to where you could have different armor pieces on different characters and it would still unlock in collections. Previously you had to get each and EVERY piece on one character to unlock it. Disliked that and loved the change. But when I tested it a couple of days ago before the patch came out, it did not unlock unlock in collections. And yes I testing it by using and binding the bracers and belt on one character, and then switch over to another and binding the rest, it did not unlock. When I went and bought the bracer and belt and bound them to the character that had the other pieces, it then unlocked. I knew this was incoming, hence the packs were of less use to me. (As I have most armor sets, crystals and mounts already and the only ones I don't have I can say with almost 100%, more like 99% certaincy, that I will not get those and get copies of many things I already have and then can not do anything with.

I also heard that decos drop from them? Can this be confirmed? Wish decos would drop that I don't have or non ugly ones, but I doubt it, as I always seem to have horrid RNG in many of the online games I play.

Hopefully something down the line can be done for people that have armor sets or crystals get copies of things they already have can exchange for something else they don't have? Just a thought. Thanks Eric for checking and please let us know what you, or the devs, find out.

I am sorry, but where do you get the information from that you can (could?) unlock an armor by equipping 3 pieces on one toon, and 4 on another? Don't get me wrong, this would be absolutely awesome, but I was not aware of this, and following your post, I asked around and looked at the patch notes, and I seem to be unable to find anyone or anything to back this up...

Anyone here has experienced the awesome "unlock to collection from different toons" feature described above?

I am sorry, but where do you get the information from that you can (could?) unlock an armor by equipping 3 pieces on one toon, and 4 on another? Don't get me wrong, this would be absolutely awesome, but I was not aware of this, and following your post, I asked around and looked at the patch notes, and I seem to be unable to find anyone or anything to back this up...

Anyone here has experienced the awesome "unlock to collection from different toons" feature described above?

From what I understand, the feature was in the game at one point. Then it broke. And then it was either said, or people inferred, that it was intended to be broken. And we haven't heard a word about it since.

That's what I've heard anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can confirm this is still happening.

I got Freedon Nadd's upper and lower from these DvL packs last week and then today snagged a supp box off the AH to complete it, only to then realize that there was no set listing on the BoP upper and lower pieces. However, I haven't actually equipped or stamped those pieces yet, so that might be part of the issue. Still, I think I'll wait til I see a fix in a patch before I bind the supplementary armor to the (lucky?) toon.

Everything else unlocked fine for me though--mounts, color crystals, weapons. Only armor seems to be bugged.

Talk about strange luck, I also received the Sith Recluse upper body armor, but I will never be able to complete the set because 20-40 mil for the rest of it is ridiculous. And one box dropped an Unstable Arbiter's Dualsaber...which is absolutely useless to a Sith Warrior (and it didn't seem to suit Jaesa). Wish they would fix it so only usable weapons drop. In the meantime, the game seems to be telling me to roll an Assassin. So it goes!

20-40 million is a decent price. have you ever seen how many packs it takes to get the items you want, or the rare items? just recently i wanted to get a platinum saber, any one. so i bought 700 $ usa worth of dvl packs and various packs revenge ect. (and being Australian it cost me over 1000 $ in the conversion rate) out of those packs, i got 3 platinum items, all dyes. and not even 1 gold saber. not a whole lot of rare stuff out of the rest. then i spent 140 mill on packs off the gtn, the very best deals. still no luck at all. so i just went and bought a bunch of platinum sabers from the gtn, because i figured, `` its actually cheaper to just outright buy what you want for credits``.

of course making those creds is going to take a little time, but... not that much time.....

and the armor is still not unlocking in the inventory collections.....

Edited by optimusheath

Still happening lol. Every piece I'm receiving and equipping is not showing as unlocked in collections.

It's working again, last I checked. The trick is, the DvL pieces may not show as unlocked when you hover over them until the full set is unlocked.

If you are having problems with a full set, then I don't know.