6th Additional Cargo Bay Account Unlock bugged?

BenKatarn

So, 4.6 has apparently added a 6th cargo bay to unlock, despite not being listed in the patch notes.

I wanted to unlock this feature for my account, but it doesn't work. It keeps saying that I've already purchased this unlock. I can however still unlock it for each individual character.

Confirmed. The tab is missing, the icon to "purchase" it is available. When I try to buy it using cartel coins for account wide, it gives me a red error message saying I've already purchased the unlock.

I do have at least one character where the sixth tab is present and accessible as it should. its empty, but I cannot recall if it had anything in it.

I surely hope no one's items are lost.

It may be a good idea to also file a ticket like I did yesterday. Today, they gave me a refund on the account unlock and removed the item. They said in a future patch they will fix it, but they did not say when.

Well, I was never billed for the account unlock since it wasn't possible. But I have characters that still have the individual unlock, and their 6th bay and all the stuff in them is still there.