Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

No update on fixing legendary player status and ch3 achievements?

Sinaith

So last patch they said that they were pushing a fix to the chapter 3 achievement bug and not giving credit towards legendary player status to this patch.... yet i see nothing about it in the patch notes.

so, we're just screwed then?

Someone in a different thread said they fixed it on June 1st for any newly finished classes, but not retroactive until a later patch (maybe this one?). But it happened to me just last night when I didn't get credit for finishing the JK story. It would have been my 6th one, but it's still stuck at 5/8. So obviously they didn't fix it at all.

Someone in a different thread said they fixed it on June 1st for any newly finished classes, but not retroactive until a later patch (maybe this one?). But it happened to me just last night when I didn't get credit for finishing the JK story. It would have been my 6th one, but it's still stuck at 5/8. So obviously they didn't fix it at all.

Yes, the 4.5 fix was anything but. I got the bug on my Consular 3 days ago, well after their June 1st 4.5 patch "fixed" the issue.

someone in another thread said that it got fixed for them in today's patch it showed up once they logged onto that character try that, if you had already then not sure Edited by LadyHF

someone in another thread said that it got fixed for them in today's patch it showed up once they logged onto that character try that, if you had already then not sure

Yep, it's fixed for me at least. Seems EAware finally figured it out.

For me it isn't fixed

my Bounty Hunter still does not appear as completed :mad:

Anyone else who still has a broken BH?

I think I saw someone say it only happens after you have logged in the character that hasn't updated. If you happen to look at the log in area that shows the completed classes before you log in the affected toon it may not show until after you log in the toon that didn't get credit.

I suspect that might be what happened to me when I didn't see it this morning, but do tonight. I can't remember if I checked again this morning after logging in that character. It was the first thing I looked at upon logging in, but that was before logging in any toons.

Just thinking about possibilities.

I think I saw someone say it only happens after you have logged in the character that hasn't updated. If you happen to look at the log in area that shows the completed classes before you log in the affected toon it may not show until after you log in the toon that didn't get credit.

I suspect that might be what happened to me when I didn't see it this morning, but do tonight. I can't remember if I checked again this morning after logging in that character. It was the first thing I looked at upon logging in, but that was before logging in any toons.

Just thinking about possibilities.

Thanks for the tip. I'll log in with my BH as soon as I get home :-)

Thanks for the tip. I'll log in with my BH as soon as I get home :-)

It did that for me, showed it as not finished on character screen, but as soon as I logged in I got the achievement and everything.

It did that for me, showed it as not finished on character screen, but as soon as I logged in I got the achievement and everything.

Logged in and out as my Bounty Hunter and it indeed fixed the issue.

If only any of this ad been mentioned in the Patch Notes...

Logged in and out as my Bounty Hunter and it indeed fixed the issue.

If only any of this ad been mentioned in the Patch Notes...

The need to log into characters to have them pop the "achievement complete": flag has been noted in prior patch notes for this issue. Which is a problem for people whose qualifying character has been deleted.

My consular get the fix , now chapt 3 is closed and i have all comps unlocked in the legacy, fine.

my new problem is , about Level in achievement, all my char are ...60 and must reach 65, they are ALL 65 already :) and so on

not a big deal but

My consular get the fix , now chapt 3 is closed and i have all comps unlocked in the legacy, fine.

my new problem is , about Level in achievement, all my char are ...60 and must reach 65, they are ALL 65 already :) and so on

not a big deal but

Patch notes say for the retroactive application of the new "obtained level 65" achievements, wait until the next patch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.