PSA - Buy Your adaptive armors tonight!

Holocron

wow, why would they remove adaptive armors before the event doesn't make sense very bad move as well

Not sure of their motive for removing some of them, but since they are mainly for cosmetics anyway then they might be putting them in packs or something.

Nothing about it in the patch notes.

It's a stealth change. There is also a handful of items being changed from bronze to silver, which means their unlock cost will go up. If you wanted the the farm hand blue crystals unlocked for cheap, then tonight is the night to do it.

It's a stealth change. There is also a handful of items being changed from bronze to silver, which means their unlock cost will go up. If you wanted the the farm hand blue crystals unlocked for cheap, then tonight is the night to do it.

How do you know this? PTS or something?

Nothing about it in the patch notes.

This, among other things? What the heck? It's ridiculous how many options they've removed anyway, and when we finally get something back, they sneak it away without any sort of warning? I've been encountering a fair amount of frustration from the game lately, and this is really feeling like that last little straw to break the camel's back. I am so disappointed right now.

:(

Just...

The freaking frack?

I think I 'm just done. When I see this too and I'm not even mad, I just...can't get excited even in a negative way. I don't think there's anything left.

This, among other things? What the heck? It's ridiculous how many options they've removed anyway, and when we finally get something back, they sneak it away without any sort of warning? I've been encountering a fair amount of frustration from the game lately, and this is really feeling like that last little straw to break the camel's back. I am so disappointed right now.

Just...

Random thread in forum with nothing to substantiate it and you take it for gospel!?

I'd take it with a pinch of salt. Bearing in mind everything I saw mentioned about the items in question was positive.

Using torcommunity as reference doesn't make it true.

Wouldn't surprise me if Bioware puts fake data in there just to discredit the data mining.

If it isn't in the Patch Notes in any shape or form, I will certainly hold out hope ;)

id hate to see that happen

i mean one good thing they do for us and they pull it ?? im hoping not

its no wheres on patch notes so thatd be pretty shady especially with them wanting us to start new toons for this event

Wouldn't surprise me if Bioware puts fake data in there just to discredit the data mining.

If it isn't in the Patch Notes in any shape or form, I will certainly hold out hope ;)

Actually if I recall, they posted something about that vendor being temporary a few months ago.

I wouldn't knock Holocron's post as bunk. He's been around quite a few years. He's not a normal troll either.

Random thread in forum with nothing to substantiate it and you take it for gospel!?

I'd take it with a pinch of salt. Bearing in mind everything I saw mentioned about the items in question was positive.

I would love nothing more than to tell you how, but I don't want this thread removed before it can help some people out. Don't head my advice at your own risk.

There have been stealth changes in almost every patch that never make it to the notes.

Actually if I recall, they posted something about that vendor being temporary a few months ago.

I wouldn't knock Holocron's post as bunk. He's been around quite a few years. He's not a normal troll either.

Thank you, I appreciate that. :D

This is why talking about (censored) stuff is against the rules. OP is wrong! Don't worry guys, his information isn't correct.

It could very well be wrong, but with the changes already found in the data wouldn't it be prudent to be "better safe than sorry"?

I would love nothing more than to tell you how, but I don't want this thread removed before it can help some people out. Don't head my advice at your own risk.

I want to believe you, but I don't want to drag my *** over to the vendor to stuff my storage with a bunch of legacy gear on information that I can't confirm. :/