The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SW:RC Delta Squad Armor

nikkitaucher

Does anyone know if there is a similar Armor like they Troopers wear in Republic Commando?. I really want to make these armor but I didn't found good parts yet.If anyone know some parts or even a full set just write it here in the comments. Thank you ;)

Well this isn't a perfect match, but the closest set I could find is the RD-17A Master Striker set with a dye. It's in no way perfect but it's close. Also the S-311 fusion saboteur is very close in appearance and sound to the dc-17 rifle so if you're going for that look, try to get one of those. Hope this helps

Well this isn't a perfect match, but the closest set I could find is the RD-17A Master Striker set with a dye. It's in no way perfect but it's close. Also the S-311 fusion saboteur is very close in appearance and sound to the dc-17 rifle so if you're going for that look, try to get one of those. Hope this helps

Thank you for this nice idea mate. I also know one so because my game is german I don't know the english names but I think this also could look like the armor with a dye.IT is a mix with some other armor parts.