LS/DS Event end date??

grovernors

I was looking for the end date as well. It was asked early on in the thread about it but read in 15 pages and they never answered.

I would think knowing when you had to have all these objectives completed by would be a fairly important part of the equation. :|

I was looking for the end date as well. It was asked early on in the thread about it but read in 15 pages and they never answered.

I would think knowing when you had to have all these objectives completed by would be a fairly important part of the equation. :|

I know I was kinda thinking the same thing myself. From a professional perspective when you create and present an event so grand and encompassing as this LS/DS event it is expected to be finished. I kept looking for and searching for the end time because do you know something? That type of thing helps people schedule. Its not an oversight IMO its a bad call. cmon aegis redeemer =}

To complete the objective “The Outlander”, you must take a Dark vs. Light event character and finish Chapters 1-9 in Knights of the Fallen Empire. To complete this objective, you must have a character of at least level 60 and had an active subscription as of October 27th, 2016 to access to the required Chapters. If you meet these requirements, you will see a large “Play” button inside of your Mission log labeled Chapter I: The Hunt. Press “Play” in your Mission tracker and then press “Launch” on the pop-up to begin Fallen Empire. (Note: Once you have begun Fallen Empire you will be unable to complete certain content, this includes Shadow of Revan and the Ziost storyline which are required for other Dark vs. Light objectives.)

^^ This is copied from the Valiant level of the rewards guide. It says we have to be subscribed on Oct 27th, 2016, which must be the launch date of the last chapter. I would suspect the event must go on past that for a while (a month?) to give time to complete that part.

It's 4 months to that date in October, so the event will probably last at least 5 months.

To complete the objective “The Outlander”, you must take a Dark vs. Light event character and finish Chapters 1-9 in Knights of the Fallen Empire. To complete this objective, you must have a character of at least level 60 and had an active subscription as of October 27th, 2016 to access to the required Chapters. If you meet these requirements, you will see a large “Play” button inside of your Mission log labeled Chapter I: The Hunt. Press “Play” in your Mission tracker and then press “Launch” on the pop-up to begin Fallen Empire. (Note: Once you have begun Fallen Empire you will be unable to complete certain content, this includes Shadow of Revan and the Ziost storyline which are required for other Dark vs. Light objectives.)

^^ This is copied from the Valiant level of the rewards guide. It says we have to be subscribed on Oct 27th, 2016, which must be the launch date of the last chapter. I would suspect the event must go on past that for a while (a month?) to give time to complete that part.

It's 4 months to that date in October, so the event will probably last at least 5 months.

The year on the date is obviously wrong. You must have had an active subscription at any time since October 27th 2015 to be able to access KotFE chapters 1-9.

The best indicator for how long the event will at least run is the event information on Legendary Level Guide:

To complete the objective “Gree Slayer”, you must take a Dark vs. Light event character and defeat 50 Gree droids, during the Relics of the Gree Event. In order to participate in the event you must have a level 65 character and the event must be active. The event will be running from June 8-15, August 23-30, and October 18-25.

(Also obviously, the June dates are wrong.)

Edited by KyaniteD