Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Dark Vs. Light Side Event Legendary Level Too Much Of A Grind

Patroller

As the title says, the legendary level is way too much of a grind and requires people to complete stuff in 2-3 months (how ever long the event lasts) that it has taken most people a year or 2 to complete. Those who complete legendary level are going no life mode for a solid 2 months... BW, i ask you, divide this level into 2 levels so some of the stuff is achievable. I know I can complete half of the requirements, but over the course of a few months. I someone is able to meet half of the requirements of legendary level, then they should get a 1/3 or 1/2 of the rewards someone with full requirements would get.

It also gives real $ items as rewards, doh

I know some will disagree with me but I think that this is the only good thing about the event. New players should have a chance to earn nice things too. Not everything that is shiny should be CM exclusive and I don't like the packs in this game. Rewards should be obtainable both ways ideally. :)

Good thing it's 100% optional.

I'd hate to be forced to do it.

/thread

It's not even as if the title and mount are that great, although I've yet to see the armour but I can't imagine it would inspire me to go for Legendary level.

As it is Eternal gives the rewards I'm after and has reasonable expectations so it's fine.

I know some will disagree with me but I think that this is the only good thing about the event. New players should have a chance to earn nice things too. Not everything that is shiny should be CM exclusive and I don't like the packs in this game. Rewards should be obtainable both ways ideally. :)

I could see alot of people sending tickets about getting $ refunded though, or even charge backs to the max cause of this tbh

Good thing it's 100% optional.

I'd hate to be forced to do it.

Exactly.

To the OP.. play the parts you want, and ignore the rest. ;)

As you can see here folks, these are the only comments that are being given in response to peoples concerns about the event. It's the typical "don't like it, dont play it" empty, dismissive approach. It is used when people have zero argument.

I have yet to see anyone argue the positives of this event. What new things does this event bring?

Edited by DarthWoad

As you can see here folks, these are the only arguments that are being given in reaponse to peoples concerns about the event. It's the typical "don't like it, dont play it" empty, dismissive approach. It is used when people have zero argument.

I have yet to see anyone argue the positives of this event. What new things does this event bring?

What have bioware done to really innovate the game with this event?

You ask a great question that few will answer with honesty. All it brings is new players and RNG reward packs along with some other stuff. As for innovation that ship has sank far below Atlantis in my opinion. Nothing friendly about this event is innovative it's however environmentally friendly and pretty much recycling of old content. :(

If Legendary Level were easy to achieve, it wouldn't be very legendary now would it?

bet I have it all bar the HM fps inside 14 days. Frankly this is why the mmo communtiy is dying and we dont get decent games made for us any more. "too much grind" my a***

Edited by LadyDarkkitten

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.