The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ghillie suit?

slssnake

I wish, too. I also wish that Snipers had realistic "real world" equivalent range, but they don't. Balance issues, of course. I'd love to go Headshot on a trooper from a klick away, but no way would the DEVs go for that! lol

Then you could scream "BOOM HEADSHOT!"

I wish, too. I also wish that Snipers had realistic "real world" equivalent range, but they don't. Balance issues, of course. I'd love to go Headshot on a trooper from a klick away, but no way would the DEVs go for that! lol

I'd also love to order my Thunderclap to go full scorched earth on the snipers hiding in the bushes but someone decided the Republic Special Forces can't have air support.

Edited by starwarsfansix

I'd also love to order my Thunderclap to go full scorched earth on the snipers hiding in the bushes but someone decided the Republic Special Forces can't have air support.

But yet somehow a smuggler can bring in his YT freighter.

If SpecFor is a joke, I don't even want to know what the standard army is.

The characters in the game that are closest to real life SpecOps are the Smuggler and the Imperial Agent. They can actually take cover, unlike the Trooper. I think we all know from the Star Wars movies, that the "regular army" on both sides is a joke. "Oh, let's stand out in the open in this shiny white armor in a firefight, instead of taking cover like real soldiers would." :p