Alderaan Bonus Series

StupidWiz

I can't find the NPC quest giver that usually can be found on the fleet. Is this a bug? Has there been no fix of it if it is? I am a returning player who just got back after a year or so, so seems I've not caught up about some changes yet. :(

If you can`t find the quest giver from Fleet, I would suggest heading to Alderaan, to Organa or Thul Palaces depending on your faction. That`s where I at least got my Alderaanian bonus series quest on Imperial side :)

If you can`t find the quest giver from Fleet, I would suggest heading to Alderaan, to Organa or Thul Palaces depending on your faction. That`s where I at least got my Alderaanian bonus series quest on Imperial side :)

I did, but I didn't find any usual triangle inside Organa Palace. I also have always turned exploration missions on as well. Should the NPC be somewhere outside the Palace? I also didn't find any triangle in the Spaceport either. :confused:

Never mind, I just found him, Major Brom. Looks like I've to get to his room real close to see the triangle. Thanks for your help! :)

Yeah for some reason they removed the fleet quest givers for alderrans bonus series, pretty silly as its one of the few bonus series that takes place much after you originally visit the planet you need some nudge to return to alderran.

• 7 months later...
Never mind, I just found him, Major Brom. Looks like I've to get to his room real close to see the triangle. Thanks for your help! :)

Sorry for the necromancy, but I've run into this issue. I was just on Alderaan, but when I approached Major Brom, he never got a quest marker. How much of the planet arc do you have to do in order to trigger the bonus?

Sorry for the necromancy, but I've run into this issue. I was just on Alderaan, but when I approached Major Brom, he never got a quest marker. How much of the planet arc do you have to do in order to trigger the bonus?

I think your character needs to be lvl 60 to unlock it now.