Please help! Sith Warrior Romance

ZariellCousland

I've heard a lot of different things all over the place about romancing both Vette and Jaessa on my SW. Is it still possible to marry them both? People say if I ignore Vette, romance Jaessa all the way through, then complete Vette's storyline, I should be able to complete both of their romances.

I would like to have the option of having them both for the new expansions without having to make yet another warrior (I have 4 currently, this is my first male one). Don't ask me why >_>

I would appreciate your help with this, guys! Thanks a bunch.

I dont know for a fact but I remember having a conversation with Jaesa and Vette, after finishing their storylines, in which they make you choose between them and if you say you cant decide between them, they storm off in rage. So basically you can only really romance one. I hoped this helped you and sorry if I wrong because I dont know how this corresponds to KOTFE but I tried :D.

Not sure if it still fully works in 4.0, now that advancing their stories is tied to plot rather than affection. You might have to actually do Vette first now (since I'm not sure if the game acknowledges her romance in the chapter 1 convos or not), and just completely ignore all interaction with Jaesa until after you've completed the class story.

Will I still have access to Jaesa's story after I complete a marriage with Vette?

EDIT: Sorry, I meant with the new expansions. I don't mind spoilers or anything, but...

don't we get Vette back in the newest chapter?

Edited by ZariellCousland

Will I still have access to Jaesa's story after I complete a marriage with Vette?

EDIT: Sorry, I meant with the new expansions. I don't mind spoilers or anything, but...

don't we get Vette back in the newest chapter?

Actually,

you get her back in the previous chapter, I mean, the thirteenth one. And her return is purely hilarious.

I should also say that Vette with assault cannon is disturbingly adorable.