Wicked Huntress armor set does not show dye color correctly

Divona

So i decided to dye new armor set to white/white color.

In preview screen and character login screen all is ok but ingame front small tunic hanging down from waist shows different white color? Its actually more brighter. I added also screenshot.

Question to Bioware dev team. Does it actually apply white dye correctly at all or its just small error as seen on picture? Should it all be more white not just small part?

http://i.imgur.com/1vNZz9H.jpg

Edited by Divona

same issue here.

the helmet is not color matching at all, which is odd because even though it has a dye slot and is able to be color matched... the 3 jewels/stone decorations remain a blue black instead of changing to to match her dyes.

not a huge problem for me as it is a small scale minor annoyance... so no worries I won't rage on the bug fixers as they have more important issues to focus on.

(just to be clear that is not sarcasm)

Thats true but still they should fix it and yes helmet also does not change color at all.

Just to add i would prefer the brighter white than gray look it has now. Not really a white.

Edited by Divona

^^

please don't misunderstand, I am not saying I do not want the issue fixed ASAP, just that I am making a token attempt at being polite about the way I make my request. (the way some morons howl and throw tantrums and cursing fits when reporting issues tend to overshadow the more "normal" players)

That aside I do agree with you, the brighter white looks far more flattering than the chrome.

Edited by MelodyofLegends

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...