Bracket the warzone's or people will stop playing them!

Bloodtau

A whole team of lv 50's vs a team of 10-15's, who even though this would be a good idea to put them in the same match, honestly?

And before the fan bois come in here with all theri "LOLZ IT SCALEZ YOU NOOBZ", please, this scale is a joke. All it does it bolster your stats a little, armour has very little effect on that scale and you don't have access to the higher level skills.

SO please bioware, bracket them. Each 10 lv range in the same matches with lv 50's in their own bracket. It's not THAT hard to do.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only people who are against this mechanic change are people who are in the pre-mades them self or people who get some thrill out of level stomping lower levels than themselves.

Wrong, Imagine the lvl 50 bracket and how often (never) that WZ will pop.

I'm sure it will be implemented when there are a healthy amount of level 50's but currently I would hate it as I am level 50 and I actually like to play WZ's as opposed to waiting in a queue.

A whole team of lv 50's vs a team of 10-15's, who even though this would be a good idea to put them in the same match, honestly?

And before the fan bois come in here with all theri "LOLZ IT SCALEZ YOU NOOBZ", please, this scale is a joke. All it does it bolster your stats a little, armour has very little effect on that scale and you don't have access to the higher level skills.

SO please bioware, bracket them. Each 10 lv range in the same matches with lv 50's in their own bracket. It's not THAT hard to do.

Jesu , is that so hard to lvl up 50 lvl and play warzone ? If you were lvling instead of crying on the forum you would get 50 lvl alredy .

What is a joke is you think a level 20-30-40 can't deal with 50's.

What's a joke is you think teamwork can't win games.

All I see in these threads is crying, here is a idea start leveling.

This post has appeared multiple times in the PvP forums. Bioware simply set up this initial bracket to reduce queue times. There are already reports that a 50 bracket will be implemented once there are enough 50s to not have to wait 2 hours for a queue pop.

"go level"

Some of us have actual lives and can only spend a couple of hours online at once, and would like those spend on competitive warzone matches which are fun and fair. This entire game is failing on all levels at the moment it seems.

I guess it's hard to imagine real life players to all your paley basement dwellers out there though.

also NO teal work can't do crap all against lv 50's. A lv 50 PT bounty hunter was killing my ENTIRE team at one time. Seriously, some of you seem to know very little about this atual game.

Wrong, Imagine the lvl 50 bracket and how often (never) that WZ will pop.

I'm sure it will be implemented when there are a healthy amount of level 50's but currently I would hate it as I am level 50 and I actually like to play WZ's as opposed to waiting in a queue.

Seriously, you want me to feel sorry for people who power leveled their characters and skipped most of the games content to do so?

Bring in brackets sooner rather than later, if you have to wait in a queue thats your problem for believing the destination is more important than the journey.

I'm a level 21 Shadow, I have no problem with there being 50's in my warzone, why? I love the challenge and most of the time in a 1v1 I can kill them even if they are 50 depending on the class.

All I have to say is, is those that quit playing WZ's just because of this aren't wanted by those that do, because seriously...if they're going to whine...then they're not worth playing with.

I'm a level 21 Shadow, I have no problem with there being 50's in my warzone, why? I love the challenge and most of the time in a 1v1 I can kill them even if they are 50 depending on the class.

All I have to say is, is those that quit playing WZ's just because of this aren't wanted by those that do, because seriously...if they're going to whine...then they're not worth playing with.

There's a challenge, then there is getting boot-stomped all the time.

There's a challenge, then there is getting boot-stomped all the time.

Sorry but I don't get boot-stomped. I usually have the highest DPS/KB's and objective points every match. Teamwork, going for objectives, etc is worth more than levels.

i dont know about you guys but when i have a lvl 50 on my lvl 24 buttock, its a rare chance (likely nil) that i will own that person.

its like... my heavy damage just manage to tickle them.

if you can beat them like an elite player at low lvl, i think the force is with you... not me.

Brackets do need to happen but right now there are not enough 50s for that to work. Probably in a month from now it would be a very good idea. That saying I have been the only 50 on a team playing against multiple 50s and we still won. Teamwork and communication trump 50.

The great thing about how the Warzone system works now is people get exposed to abilities and situations every time they Que. Someone who actually wants to better themselves will figure out what ability to use at what time, how classes fair at low levels to higher ones and what things will they soon be able to do.

I hope it never changes and becomes the staple that makes Old Republic as unique as it already is.

Seriously, you want me to feel sorry for people who power leveled their characters and skipped most of the games content to do so?

Bring in brackets sooner rather than later, if you have to wait in a queue thats your problem for believing the destination is more important than the journey.

You do realize that people have vacation time around the holiday right? Two weeks is easily enough time to reach 50 without power-leveling.

Most people complaining about 50s in the brackets don't know how to play their character. By level 20, you have all the tools to take one out. You have your cc break, you have your own ccs, you have damage cooldowns to blow, you have roots/snares, you have your interupt. About the only thing you don't have are typically mobility enhancers and your cc/damage immunities for a short period. For example, the sniper wouldn't have their follow through, instant snipe, or snipe while out of cover which dramatically improves their mobility, but they do have their cc break, flash bang(aoe disorient), leg shot(ranged root), interrupt, debilitate(melee stun), laze(auto crit on snipe), relic(think they can be equipped as early as 14?), etc. The only other thing they're missing is evasion(100% chance to dodge ranged attacks for 3 seconds) and entrench(cc immunity for 20 seconds as long as they remain in cover, a.k.a. something nigh useless against a player that knows enemy abilities anyways, as they just run around a corner and wait for it to either go away or us to get up causing us to lose the immunity even if we re-initiate cover) and orbital strike(minute cooldown aoe damage ability with an activation time) and finally their disorient finishers("decent" damage abilities that require the enemy to be disoriented a.k.a. one time use after flash bang assuming they don't break flash bang). So, you have all the tools necessary to bring down a 50, you just aren't using them. I killed a 50 1v1 at level 14. You're doing it wrong, simple as that.

A GOOD level 50 with tons of pvp experience is a whole other story. I wouldn't mind a bracket for 50s only since you know...champion/centurion gear makes the game a little imbalanced(especially when combined with the battle buff and the red consumable...lol 50% expertise level 50 coming your way), but like someone else said, there aren't enough 50s yet to make it viable. I can deal with this for a month or two when there's a small army of 50s running around, why can't you?

Brackets are preferable imo. From the WZ's I've played, lvl 50 tanks with all purple gear literally own everyone. With their shielding and taunts, plus pocket healers that always seam to be with em, it becomes frustrating as hell to try and gain any ground at all against pre-mades..

It might be nice to be thrown into a group with a few hardcore 50's, but when slammed up against such a team, it becomes glaringly obvious how bolster only goes so far and how some of the late game abilities for classes make massive differences in their effectiveness.

"go level"

Some of us have actual lives and can only spend a couple of hours online at once, and would like those spend on competitive warzone matches which are fun and fair. This entire game is failing on all levels at the moment it seems.

I guess it's hard to imagine real life players to all your paley basement dwellers out there though.

also NO teal work can't do crap all against lv 50's. A lv 50 PT bounty hunter was killing my ENTIRE team at one time. Seriously, some of you seem to know very little about this atual game.

Oh please stop, they made lvliing in SWTOR super easy mode, you can level the max lvl in no time even if you play only 3 hours per day. People liek you have no logic at all, you cry when its too hard to lvl up , you cry also if its too easy to lvl up, do u even know what u want ?

Oh please stop, they made lvliing in SWTOR super easy mode, you can level the max lvl in no time even if you play only 3 hours per day. People liek you have no logic at all, you cry when its too hard to lvl up , you cry also if its too easy to lvl up, do u even know what u want ?

A fun fair game. Which this game is currently FAR from.

Speaking of CC's (from that massive wall of text post) puts another point across.

CC in this game all currently a joke. well over 5 second stuns, aoe ones as well as singles, crazy knockbacks, the works. Currently makes the joke of this games "pvp" unbearable.

And to top this off, some classes get a ton, while others get hardly any at all, hardly fair.

Also, the break skill says it is suppose to get rid of movement impairing effects, which it doesn't at all. Your entire pvp system in this game is in shambles.

Non-bracket PVP takes more skill imo. Brackets are garbage and only make it worth playing pvp if your at the better half of the bracket. I have no problems taking out 50's, or anyone higher than me for that matter so LESS QQ MORE PEW PEW L2P!!!

I'm level 26, I am consistantly in the top 3 for DPS and K/D. No problems standing toe to toe with a level 50. People that cry "OMG LOOK AT ALL THE FIFTIES!!!!" generally already gave up as soon as they saw the level disparity and only get roflstomped because they didnt even try in the first place because "OMG LOOK AT ALL THE FIFTIES!!!!!"

Who says that I skipped most of the game content? I can detail the main storyline for the Consular, state each character that was met, what they had to do with the story without a problem.

I can also say the villains, of each planet's storyline and the effect it had leading to the bonus series.

Before you generalize, not everyone enjoys the destination more then the journey. It's that I was so engrossed into the journey that I reached the destination before I even realized it.