Anyone else watch Anime?

jedidar

I've watched so many that I wouldn't be able to name them all... But there aren't many that I'm following this season.

Currently watching a past one on Netflix that I wasn't interested in at the time it was in broadcasted in Japan : High School of the Dead. Only finished the ep 4 as right now, so I don't have a clear opinion on that one for now.

One I'd advice to see "on a whim like that" would be Psycho-Pass. But honestly it depends on what one likes. Psycho-Pass isn't an anime one watches for the lulz.

I like a good number of them.

But the newest addition to my "Loves List" is 'The Seven Deadly Sins.'

My only complaint about this series is that, after the halfway point, you can tell they started to rush the project. But it still was good.

I'm currently watching Bleach, I'm on episode 153 of 366. It's very good, but you do get fillers every now and then!

Yeah, that gets much worse. I'm pretty sure there's more filler in Bleach than actual plot. If you've heard people complaining about Naruto's filler, Bleach is much worse. No lie, the second to last arc in Bleach cuts to filler at least three times.

Most of what I watch is on Toonami, although I do manage to watch something on Netflix now and then. If I had to pick an all-time favorite I'd probably say FLCL, but more recently I really liked Kill La Kill.

Yeah, that gets much worse. I'm pretty sure there's more filler in Bleach than actual plot. If you've heard people complaining about Naruto's filler, Bleach is much worse. No lie, the second to last arc in Bleach cuts to filler at least three times.

Most of what I watch is on Toonami, although I do manage to watch something on Netflix now and then. If I had to pick an all-time favorite I'd probably say FLCL, but more recently I really liked Kill La Kill.

People say that season 7 in Bleach is all filler.