Ninja Looters

MrVee

Not the new norm. Ninja Looting has been around since forever and hasn't been "illegal" in no way since this game launched. Everybody plays the game for themselves, so expect this sort of thing to happen I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
Yea it's absolutely the new norm.. it's to be expected...

It's absolutely NOT the new norm. Just cuz it happens once in a while does not make it so.

However, if it *is* happening to you "a lot" then take a look at who you're playing with and stay away from them. Most of my group activities are pugs and *maybe* 1-in-15 could have a problem with this but more likely someone gets mad and leaves.

People need to stop exaggerating their claims just cuz something you don't like happened to you a few times in a month, it's not worth stressing out over. Just *smh* and move on and, trust me, you'll be happier.

It's absolutely NOT the new norm. Just cuz it happens once in a while does not make it so.

However, if it *is* happening to you "a lot" then take a look at who you're playing with and stay away from them. Most of my group activities are pugs and *maybe* 1-in-15 could have a problem with this but more likely someone gets mad and leaves.

People need to stop exaggerating their claims just cuz something you don't like happened to you a few times in a month, it's not worth stressing out over. Just *smh* and move on and, trust me, you'll be happier.

Well put...thank you.

It was not an exaggeration... I guess my luck is just that much worse than yours. I rarely ever pug but when I do, it gets ninja'd. I don't keep count but a guesstimate would be out of 20 or so pugs in the last month or two.. probably only 3ish didn't get ninja'd..

I just don't even run them anymore because of it, I only run with people I know now. Sucks because I used to enjoy pugging.. but my luck in 4.0 has led me to believe the normal now is ninja looting.. So maybe your right, pug away folks.. but if your as unlucky as me you'll wind up with a bunch of BS, not win anything because your rolls are trash everytime except for the first piece (i have about 15-20 belts and 15-20 bracers spread out on my toons..), and wind up with a ninja taking one piece plus the last and possibly all the DMCs! Funnnn stuff!!

we need some new ops...

If your having this many problems, make your own group and do the loot fairly. Whenever I want to pug something I start the group myself, have loot set to master looter, let everyone know the loot rules. for HHM weeks 1 224 token, 1 220 token, 1 DMC, and I random the rest. I make a spreadsheet for who wins what on each boss so I know who has aleardy won something.

If your running into a lot of Ninja looters, then you seriously need to change the people your grouping with because it's not that common. Your just having really bad luck.