Galactic Starfighter on Tomb of Freedon Nadd server

Rouslaan

Is it ever possible?

I've joined the game couple of weeks ago, got a subscription, I was playing as F2P for some time before, but not much, and last week I was waiting for GS about several hours everyday without any luck!

I don't even know do I really need this mode or not, I just want to try to earn some GS points for ship improvements and to see what GS is really look like. :(

Is it ever possible?

I've joined the game couple of weeks ago, got a subscription, I was playing as F2P for some time before, but not much, and last week I was waiting for GS about several hours everyday without any luck!

I don't even know do I really need this mode or not, I just want to try to earn some GS points for ship improvements and to see what GS is really look like. :(

That server is one of the PVP servers. They don't have labels anymore, but it has such a low population these days that you should consider transferring to The Red Eclipse. Low pop servers don't get queue pops for anything, and especially not GSF. You might see one every now and then but it won't be the norm.

Server transfers are still cheap, too; just 90cc for transferring within the same region.

You can still see what type of server something was on this page.

Edited by DakhathKilrathi