Level 65 Sniper Ambush montage

Dagi

I stopped watching after you white barred that sorc for no reason.

couldn't even win the 1v1 vs a severely undergeared sorc (67k hp in 4.4)... clicks some of his abilities... watched a fight where he stood out of cover... never resets dampeners

but i mean grats on getting some okay ambush numbers :s

couldn't even win the 1v1 vs a severely undergeared sorc (67k hp in 4.4)... clicks some of his abilities... watched a fight where he stood out of cover... never resets dampeners

If you meant Onixa the first fight. She's from the same guild and has full gear on her sorc with augments. And yes I clicked the escape as It did not work. I'm making special, video for "SWTOR pros". I have collected ranked and unranked gamesplays where I remove "escape" move from arrows keys and back peddle the war zone and still able to win and remember to zoom as close as you can to your character...

I usually don't comment to any critics, its the best way but In my years of playing especially SWTOR and other MMO games. The loud ones usually have a lot to say but, in the end they get less score and medals and end up to blame others. Even its not about the score and medals but still how to judge it... Cheers.

If you meant Onixa the first fight. She's from the same guild and has full gear on her sorc with augments. And yes I clicked the escape as It did not work. I'm making special, video for "SWTOR pros". I have collected ranked and unranked gamesplays where I remove "escape" move from arrows keys and back peddle the war zone and still able to win and remember to zoom as close as you can to your character...

I usually don't comment to any critics, its the best way but In my years of playing especially SWTOR and other MMO games. The loud ones usually have a lot to say but, in the end they get less score and medals and end up to blame others. Even its not about the score and medals but still how to judge it... Cheers.

TIL 67k = full gear with full augments in the 4.4 bolster bug. jk it isn't.

are you going to include moves in your "SWTOR pros ranked and unranked gameplay" such as your cover pulse at 0:32 for no reason at all? (didn't see a pulse screen buff... sorc was still whitebarred... you were out of range lol)

what about the fights like at 1:26 and 2:12 where you like to just stand there not in cover

let me know when this video comes out, i'd love to learn how to play sniper from you

Can you figure any other usage for cover pulse than knockbacks? I sure can.

Only other uses for it would be to interrupt (white barred so that won't happen) as well as if you took the utility to insta-snipe (you didn't). That cover pulse had no purpose in your use.

TIL 67k = full gear with full augments in the 4.4 bolster bug. jk it isn't.

are you going to include moves in your "SWTOR pros ranked and unranked gameplay" such as your cover pulse at 0:32 for no reason at all? (didn't see a pulse screen buff... sorc was still whitebarred... you were out of range lol)

what about the fights like at 1:26 and 2:12 where you like to just stand there not in cover

let me know when this video comes out, i'd love to learn how to play sniper from you

Oh gosh, 1:26 I'm standing on the bunker almost in idle. no need to be in cover. 2:12 I wanted to shoot the specific target and there was a healer nearby. I don't see the point. You are like looking hard to find mistakes? Do you have your own material to show us? What comes to the sorc as I told you she is from the same guild, and it was all around chaotic situation. Phone on the other hand and trying to move by using keyboard. That part I just had add there for Onixa. Both teams had 4 player groups who were all in same voice, that's also the reason why I used the mouse to click.

But please show us some of your gameplays so we can learn from the pros, k?`

PS: I'm happy to answer all kinda questions on my channel as I don't usually come to community forums as they are such poison.

Meanwhile cheers.

Only other uses for it would be to interrupt (white barred so that won't happen) as well as if you took the utility to insta-snipe (you didn't). That cover pulse had no purpose in your use.

You forget pulse screen....

Edited by Dagi

You forget pulse screen....

I did indeed forget that, doesn't change the fact you gained nothing from that cover pulse as you didn't take that utility. Not hard at all to find mistakes btw, I could pick out so much but that is unnecessary.

Edited by shyroman

no need to be in cover

hahahahahaha

haha

are you serious

ok this explains everything to me.

also about pulse screen... i already talked about that in my last post... and you didn't have that utility lol

"no need to be in cover" as a sniper hahahahhaahahahha

Relax guys. It was not great play but all this is about is an ambush montage. I see a player that did some panic moves and just needs to settle down and learn. No need to slam him about it.

Thanks man.

Yes, I don't see the point to get in cover if the fight is something like 4 vs 1 where im maybe just able to cast that ambush before the guy is dead. I just wanted to have that shot.

stopped watching after the first out of cover for no reason ambush. unless you're moving, or forced out of cover, you should never be out of cover as a sniper. Edited by Devilk

Advice via destructive criticism is like employing suicide bombers on your construction crew. Stuff gets blown up. Nothing is built up.

For those of you who insist on using destructive tactics, this community is what you are helping to make it - a pile of rubble.

Let us all be nice, the video by OP is an Ambush montage, not anywhere is he claiming it to be some kind of guide for how to play in warzones. Does he do a lot of mistakes, has bad positioning, uses defensive cooldowns wrong, clicks abilities and so on, yes he does, however, is that the point of the video, no it's not. The point of the video is to showoff some high ambush hits, sure most are against undergeared players but still, it's some nice hits :)

as a veteran sniper, of course the gameplay is not really good, of course stuff is not opti, so what?

his videos on youtube are really nice to see (well made, quality), he never said he was a pro and it's a good thing to see some players who like to play sniper these days.

i clearly prefer this than a guy posting a fotm class video just to prove to himself that he's good...

keep the good work mate.

a swtor sniper ;)

Edited by Thaladan

Aww thanks guys :)

Yes the point was to record just ambush hits. It was a request from the community. Players were interested what kinda hits it does. The footage is from one day about 3 or 4 games. But it seems to work, maybe I'll do another.. a no cover special :)

I think the fight with the sorc is more telling about the OP nature of sorcs, than it is about the short comings of this particular sniper. Or it could just be about how nice it would be to have a medpac up after you've just killed a sorc, have only 135hp left, and their dots are still ticking on you. Or it could be about how purge should still be tied to the sniper version of Evasion like it is for Ops. Further still, it could be about how snipers need some sort of self healing ability of their own, just like Ops. In fact, this whole dam thing is about how the two ACs of Imperial Agent (and by extension, Smugglers) should have more in common- mainly self healing and purges. That much is obvious.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.