Any ETA for Personal Warbot healing?!

Jesin

What ? Can't we already have like 73 companions that can equally dish out uber heals ? Just wondering....

In any case, why not... one more companion , sure

The companion is out there/ Some paid a lot of credits FOR it. Some paid money FOR the crate to be able to GET it. Should I go on or is it too over your head already?

The companion is out there/ Some paid a lot of credits FOR it. Some paid money FOR the crate to be able to GET it. Should I go on or is it too over your head already?

Yes, captain Obvious, if it's an item from the Cartel Market, people either paid in-game credits or real money to get it from a pack. Brilliant.

Anyways, if you're talking about the personal warbot from the Anarchist pack, that one can heal/dps/tank just like any other of the dozens of companions we can have. Just saying. If you want another warbot that can heal like all companions can, well, why not...

Yes, captain Obvious, if it's an item from the Cartel Market, people either paid in-game credits or real money to get it from a pack. Brilliant.

Anyways, if you're talking about the personal warbot from the Anarchist pack, that one can heal/dps/tank just like any other of the dozens of companions we can have. Just saying. If you want another warbot that can heal like all companions can, well, why not...

The issue is that when you look at the actual healing capability of some of the 'gold' companions like the warbot is that they are NOT on par for healing and are NOT able to keep up with everything else. That would be why they're asking the ETA on the issue.

Those bought and paid for with RL money companions some of us have unlocked for money are not as good as the default ones. People want them all at least on par with the in game ones that are well, not those companions.

So you are saying I should riot because they nerfed Treek to the ground? :confused:

Hey, I payed for her and now she doesn't stand out in the crowd? The horror! :eek:

Not sure if bolded because of attempting to emphasize sarcasm or grammar....

EDIT- Although I don't condemn a riot because of a nerf on treek, I would vouch for a fix and a ... PETITION!

Edited by peter_plankskull

So you are saying I should riot because they nerfed Treek to the ground? :confused:

Hey, I payed for her and now she doesn't stand out in the crowd? The horror! :eek:

from what I'm understanding and I just love this irony - this particular companion is actualy mathematically worse that other companions, so it does in fact stand out in a crowd, just not in a good way. it should be equal in output to the rest of the companions, wouldn't you agree?