Lana beniko romance.

taxidermis

Question..... can a sith player make all light side choices during the first 9 chapters and still get to lock in her romance in chapter 9? Meaning preventing a certain explosion and stopping a certain execution... I know she will disapprove but will that stop the romance? What about refusing certain (Uber power) choices? I want to play fully light as my warrior but still ant to romance beniko. Thanks.

Lana and Theron are almost boring romance options at the moment. They'll happily romance males, females, light side, dark side, imperials, republic. No choice you make affects the romance in any way so far. I personally hope this changes and choices start to affect how they see your character, but still there's your answer, no it does not affect the romance at all to be LS, no story choices made affect it at all either.

The only problem is Lana romance is often bugging out and when you reach cantina scene to officially lock in the romance you sometimes do not get the option to do so even if you kiss her in earlier chapter that same day (playing). Many people are saying this happens if you had a patch mid-way through playing chapters 1-9 (and finishing cantina scene). My friend had this issue and although taking every flirt with Lana etc, even the kisses during those first 9 chapters, could not start a romance with her. I've been lucky so far with both my Lana romancers working out fine (a fully LS SI, and a neutral smuggler).

Question..... can a sith player make all light side choices during the first 9 chapters and still get to lock in her romance in chapter 9? Meaning preventing a certain explosion and stopping a certain execution... I know she will disapprove but will that stop the romance? What about refusing certain (Uber power) choices? I want to play fully light as my warrior but still ant to romance beniko. Thanks.

Yep, Light Sith are perfectly fine with her. What's more is that I personally feel you get the best scenes with her by picking the LS options instead of DS.

It is not a bug. Depends on her affection. You must have at least 10 in chapter 9 for the romance to trigger. Using LS options all the time means that you should buy Lana some gifts, for example cultural artefacts.

It is not a bug. Depends on her affection. You must have at least 10 in chapter 9 for the romance to trigger. Using LS options all the time means that you should buy Lana some gifts, for example cultural artefacts.

My instant-60 sorc romanced her absolutely fine and she's still only influence rank 7 with that character, has finished chapter 13 and locked in romance fine in chapter 9 with a lower influence rank then 6.

ETA: proof. character has finished chapter 13 when this screenie of comp-info was taken http://i.imgur.com/g9Tt0wj.png?1

Edited by Asmodesu

Influence Doesn't Determine Anything Now,Just The Story Parts That Matter,I Presume You Needed To Have Romanced Her Since Forged Alliances And Kept The Romance Going Through The End Of SOR To The End Of Ziost.

Yep, Light Sith are perfectly fine with her. What's more is that I personally feel you get the best scenes with her by picking the LS options instead of DS.

I liked the line on Zakuul during Chapter III, after you break out onto the open-air platforms. This one requires an LS character (i.e. has some level of Light rank, but might be available if you have some DS points but even more LS points).

When you fight Novo and Tanek (?sp), the two Zakuul Knights, after Novo gets away, you are left with Lana holding Tanek, and you can invite her to murder him (DS points) at which point she does so and remarks that five years in carbonite has changed you. One of the responses is "This is the new me."

I liked the line on Zakuul during Chapter III, after you break out onto the open-air platforms. This one requires an LS character (i.e. has some level of Light rank, but might be available if you have some DS points but even more LS points).

When you fight Novo and Tanek (?sp), the two Zakuul Knights, after Novo gets away, you are left with Lana holding Tanek, and you can invite her to murder him (DS points) at which point she does so and remarks that five years in carbonite has changed you. One of the responses is "This is the new me."

Oh yes, that is a good one!

It goes something like 'This is the new me. Get used to it.' and she smiles and goes 'I think I just might!' That is a really good scene. I got it on my Inquisitor who is constantly bouncing from Neutral to Light 1 and back.

I think my favorite might be when Arcann stabs you. It's such a good payoff not only for KOTFE, but for the entire romance as a whole starting way back from the prelude to SoR.

Edited by Mykra

My instant-60 sorc romanced her absolutely fine and she's still only influence rank 7 with that character, has finished chapter 13 and locked in romance fine in chapter 9 with a lower influence rank then 6.

ETA: proof. character has finished chapter 13 when this screenie of comp-info was taken http://i.imgur.com/g9Tt0wj.png?1

That's good to know, good post. I've heard people say a certain rank may be required but I didn't know first hand as I usually am so capped on crystals before KOTFE I have taken to just buying gifts to keep from hitting 1k, so I usually can pump all the core early story characters to 10-15 right from the get-go.

• 1 month later...