Sith Warrior Random Questions

gabbegibbz

1. I played mine as a honorable dark side defender of the Emperor, so no random killings because your shoes are better than mine. Now that I think about it I made a pretty brainwashed warrior. Had absolute obedience and respect for both Baras and Vitiate and look how that turned out. Also, respected the jedi I fought with (the Tatooine class story ending gave me chills just because of the lines), but I also had immense hate for them. Don't know if it makes sense, but I think the closest example I can give is the way the mandalorians view Revan. Now, with all the betrayals and the fall of the Empire so to speak, I'm uncertain as to which path I should take. If I have the option to ditch it all and get a house on Rishi with Vette, I'd take it.

2. I think they all had their fair share of screen time. Well, except Broonmark but that's a problem with every companion you get last with some rare exceptions. I would like to see more out of Pierce, since imperial special forces are not on the same level as their republic counter parts. Too bad this will not happen because of the lack of story content in what was supposed to be the story patch.

3. Oh yeah, the ending was awesome. If they had the action packed cutscenes they have now back then, it would have been even better but we take what we can get.

4. DS. Tried to model her as my heir, Darth Bane style, but seeing as she's too obedient, childish and well, not on the same level as the warrior in terms of lightsaber skills and force mastery, I don't think it will happen. Having an apprentice that isn't planning on stabbing you in the back or selling you out has it's perks though.

5. Broonmark is even crazier than Jaesa, because he doesn't even have a goal in his life. It's all just kill, kill, kill. There's a hint of honor in there, but that's about it. His bloodthirst can be useful when properly channeled though.

Edited by starwarsfansix

So I've played through the whole story, Ilum, Makeb, almost the whole SoR, Oricon and KOTFE as a LS Warrior, and I was wondering about what the community would answer to some questions I have. This is just for fun, mostly because I'm obsessed with the Sith Warrior Class.

So here goes:

1. What is the best way to play the Sith Warrior Story according to you? (DS, LS, Gray etc.)

2. Which companion (in the SW Story) would you like to be more developed the most?

3. Did you like the ending?

4. LS or DS Jaesa?

5. Did you also think that all Broonmark said was "Blood", "Revenge", and "Vengeance"?

As said above, this was just some random questions I came up with in my head.

1. Best way to play the Sith Warrior is hands down lawful evil.

2. Vette.

3. Yeah, it was good.

4. I honestly cannot stand dark-side Jaesa. So I chose LS Jaesa, even though making her a LS just presents her as more of a threat than she ever was before.

5. Did not notice, as I did not pay any attention to him.

Edited by cool-dude

• 3 weeks later...
So I've played through the whole story, Ilum, Makeb, almost the whole SoR, Oricon and KOTFE as a LS Warrior, and I was wondering about what the community would answer to some questions I have. This is just for fun, mostly because I'm obsessed with the Sith Warrior Class.

So here goes:

1. What is the best way to play the Sith Warrior Story according to you? (DS, LS, Gray etc.)

2. Which companion (in the SW Story) would you like to be more developed the most?

3. Did you like the ending?

4. LS or DS Jaesa?

5. Did you also think that all Broonmark said was "Blood", "Revenge", and "Vengeance"?

As said above, this was just some random questions I came up with in my head.

1. Gray

2. Vette/Jaesa

3. Yes, but after 4.0 nope (boss fight was too easy)

4. LS

5. Yes, every moment he/she spoke (Im not sure about his gender) I hoped I could just kill him/her...