Thinking of transferring here

DarthLPolk

My guild is thinking of relocating here from a less populated server. Can you guys tell me a little about this servers population and how friendly people are? Another thing I would like to know are how frequent the PVP pops are, ranked and unranked.

The server seems relatively friendly. Population is well below Harbinger, but still seems pretty good. If you are a Healer or Tank, HM FP queues pop pretty quickly. Regular PVP pops pretty good. I can't stand Arena's so don't ever do ranked, so can't comment on that queue.

My guild is thinking of relocating here from a less populated server. Can you guys tell me a little about this servers population and how friendly people are? Another thing I would like to know are how frequent the PVP pops are, ranked and unranked.

Population is really good. Not as large as Harbinger but honestly, it won't negatively impact anything you want to do.

PvP pops are pretty consistent. Ranked less so but I havent noticed any issues q'ing for it

If you're coming from a server like BC, Pot5, Bastion or Jung Ma, the populaton and activity difference is like night and day. So it'll be a big upgrade eiher way

I've called Shadowlands a home of sorts for a couple of years. Don't really have issues putting groups together, even in the most obscene hours of the night. Guilds are pretty active and we get to know one another, too, with communication enough to put server-wide activities into place. When I do PVP the warzones come at a pretty good pace; I don't stand around aimlessly waiting, anyway.

And my guild's always recruiting, hehe.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, if you are looking only for bodies, Harbinger is probably your best bet in some ways. However, it's all in what you want from a server and then game.

Personally, I'd check out recruitment threads on all the servers you are considering and see if you find a good fit for a guild to ally with, and see the type of groups already there. For me, I'd rather be with a smaller group of people I really enjoy, than be on a heavily populated server with people I don't mesh with.

Good luck in your search!

Edited by ChristienB