companions and class buffs

Jeweledleah

for the love of all that is holy, dear bioware, please i BEG of you - fix this!

mount up... buffs gone. go through the door - buffs gone, fast travel - buffs gone, breathe wrong - buffs gone.

I end up spending so much time rebuffing its practically pathological.

I still remember the time when buffs auto-applied to companions. I dream of that coming back.

it might seem like a small thing on a scale of all the other problems, but lately it has REALLY been getting on my nerves :/

It's be nice to see this fixed.

As a holdover until then, you could try keybinding the class buff and use it to dismount from your speeder / etc. I started doing this and it helps, as I usually hop on my speeder after an area transition anyway.

Edited by Khevar

Click off your class buffs manually, then reapply them when your companion is standing next to you. That resets whatever bug makes it not work right and your companion should refresh them herself after that.

Click off your class buffs manually, then reapply them when your companion is standing next to you. That resets whatever bug makes it not work right and your companion should refresh them herself after that.

Until you encounter a loading screen.

you are a sanity saver! thank you, that worked.

its not a perfect solution but it removes at least 80% of the annoyance.