Fighting Revan

MarcusDerouge

I've finally got to face Revan in the Shadow of Revan and every time I get him down to 65% health, he becomes invincible and again when I get him down to 35% health, then he chokes me, throws me to the ground, then I get up and throws me to the ground again and kills me. Worst part is if I don't touch my medpacks, they are disabled through out the entire fight and it becomes annoying when he continually attacks me like in previous paragraph and there's no Bacta stations anywhere to heal yourself and all your allies are stunned and can't help you. I've taken him on for about 3 hours with no progress and its getting annoying, and here's the best part. I'm a level 65 with maxed lightsabers, armor, everything, and I'm restricted to a level 62; I would understand if I was taking on another player that was dueling a higher level but not A.I.'s, I love this game, it is amazing graphic and story line but this is really getting annoying. not to sound like an ******e but; Am I missing something to beat Revan?

I've finally got to face Revan in the Shadow of Revan and every time I get him down to 65% health, he becomes invincible and again when I get him down to 35% health, then he chokes me, throws me to the ground, then I get up and throws me to the ground again and kills me. Worst part is if I don't touch my medpacks, they are disabled through out the entire fight and it becomes annoying when he continually attacks me like in previous paragraph and there's no Bacta stations anywhere to heal yourself and all your allies are stunned and can't help you. I've taken him on for about 3 hours with no progress and its getting annoying, and here's the best part. I'm a level 65 with maxed lightsabers, armor, everything, and I'm restricted to a level 62; I would understand if I was taking on another player that was dueling a higher level but not A.I.'s, I love this game, it is amazing graphic and story line but this is really getting annoying. not to sound like an ******e but; Am I missing something to beat Revan?

Let me run through a simple checklist to see where you are at on the Revan fight....

Step 1. DPS like a demon. (It may be best to put your back against one of the pillars.)

Going by what you mentioned in your post, you seem to be doing good amounts of DPS against Revan.

Step 2. At around 65% and 35% Revan whirlwinds all the companions, going into a shielded state. During this period, you cannot do any damage. You must walk through the BLUE or RED orbs, then walk over to one of your companions with the same color circle on the floor. This will free your companion. Do this for each of them. Start with the healers (Satele Shan and Lana Beniko). Keep freeing companions until Revan becomes unshielded.

Have you used the blue or red orbs to free the rest of your allies with the corresponding color shown under said allies? I would start with Satele Shan and Lana Beniko if you haven't.

Step 3. Rinse and repeat

Simply follow Step 1 and 2 the whole way through, if nothing else i would be happy to help you out. If so, are you on the Harbinger server?

Lastly, can you post a screenshot showing the issue? It would help if there was an "Inside view" of the issue you're having.

Hm. Afaik you don't have to fight him at all. I haven't tried and the rules changed since I heard it, but from what I know your allies will defeat him eventually even if you just watch the show and have a coffee... You only have to free your allies twice with the red and blue spheres and that's it. Edited by Rabenschwinge