Unstable Arbiter Lightsaber Audio

usctrojans

Please revisit the design choice for this saber's sheathe and draw sounds. It doesn't sound like a lightsaber at all. I don't need to write a paragraph or short story about how disappointing it is. The Tempted Apprentice saber got it's audio revisited so I'd hope this can be revisited as well since it is indeed one of the rarer sabers in the game.

Here are my suggestions for just using another asset already in the game:

• Etched Dueler's DualSaber (For single blade and double. They are different.)
  • Tempted Apprentice. This one is really gnarly sounding and would fit it perfectly.

What about the rest of the community? Which saber sound would fit the Unstable Arbiter Lightsaber more appropriately?

I'm very happy with the sound of the Unstable Arbiter Lightsaber exactly as it is. It should not be changed in any way.

If I purchase something that's working as intended why should that item get altered at a later date just because you don't like it? How is that fair to the players that were happy with the item they purchased?

Edited by JediRelentless

I'm very happy with the sound of the Unstable Arbiter Lightsaber exactly as it is. It should not be changed in any way.

If I purchase something that's working as intended why should that item get altered at a later date just because you don't like it? How is that fair to the players that were happy with the item they purchased?

There's precedent with other sabers in the game. No complaints from them. You're actually the first person I've heard say that they like it. Would you mind posting a screenshot of your character using it? I'd love to see how you tolerate it. :D

There is something wrong. It almost sounds, you know, unstable.

In all seriousness I actually believe it enhances the unstable moniker.

It's kind of quiet though. Would you agree? We know that the Unstable saber was loosely based on Kylo Ren's crossguard saber yet he has the nastiest, most gritty saber sound in all of Star Wars. I'd love a more pronounced unstable sound.

Here's how an "unstable" saber should sound in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFIUDPArJsI

Edited by usctrojans