Blacklisting one warzone, would love that feature

Geeorgedk

I really don't like the new Odessen warzone, and I'm sure others have another warzone they don't like. I know why Bioware hasn't done this up to this date, it makes queues longer. But having the option for blacklisting 1 warzone shouldn't be that bad.

Thoughts?

I really don't like the new Odessen warzone, and I'm sure others have another warzone they don't like. I know why Bioware hasn't done this up to this date, it makes queues longer. But having the option for blacklisting 1 warzone shouldn't be that bad.

Thoughts?

I suggested this exact same thing about a month ago haha. I think the queues wouldn't be screwed if people could blacklist one map. If they offered a choice of what to play I think queues would take too long.

Man, OPG is a really well-made, original and fun map, I already miss having it pop more than once a week and when it does pop, 40% of the team drops right after loading in. If we were allowed to blacklist a WZ, no-one would be playing it and no-one would be playing any new maps that BW comes up with because they'd be afraid of stepping out of their comfort zone.

I wouldn't mind a preference listing for warzones. E.g I list that I'm mostly interested in Voidstar and original Hutball for maps. If the system detects that enough people for instance want Voidstar, then a voidstar map will be created. If enough people aren't available after certain time, not too long though, then the warzone will pop as usual. Arena or 8vs8, completely randomised.

It would probably not change anything dramatically because everyone got different preferences, but I imagine there would be tendencies to seeing more maps of your choosing.

Man, OPG is a really well-made, original and fun map, I already miss having it pop more than once a week and when it does pop, 40% of the team drops right after loading in. If we were allowed to blacklist a WZ, no-one would be playing it and no-one would be playing any new maps that BW comes up with because they'd be afraid of stepping out of their comfort zone.

I agree. I love when ir pop even though it's really rare now.

I think this is a good idea. I refuse to do hutt ball (quesh or w/e else they have). When it comes up I leave the map. My boyfriend laughs at me when he talks me into pvp and one of the hutt balls come up. He says okay this one doesn't count for the amount you said you would do. Edited by casirabit