Hello! I have question about companions Jaesa willsaam and Ashara Zavros

AlexanderDrago

Since both companions can be summoned back via the terminal, I believe it would be safe to say that they are indeed both returning.

As far as Jaesa goes, if you don't like her you don't have to romance her. And if you have, you'll be able to end it with her since we've had the option to end all the relationships we've had so far.

Someone on the Devs team said all Companions will return before KOTFE ends.

So fret not, your companions will be back in a couple more months.

There is supposed to be a season 2 of Kotfe so I doubt it will be only two more months.

Someone on the Devs team said all Companions will return before KOTFE ends.

So fret not, your companions will be back in a couple more months.

Now the question is, when does KotFE end? This is only "season 1", and, presumably, they are going to keep making new seasons as long as new seasons are profitable, so...

Now the question is, when does KotFE end? This is only "season 1", and, presumably, they are going to keep making new seasons as long as new seasons are profitable, so...

There's going to be a Season 2, but after that, who knows? I'm personally inclined to believe it'll last at least 3 seasons, but I could be wrong about that. And honestly if they can keep the story fresh and interesting, I'd be fine with it going on for several years. I love a good story. :cool:

There's going to be a Season 2, but after that, who knows? I'm personally inclined to believe it'll last at least 3 seasons, but I could be wrong about that. And honestly if they can keep the story fresh and interesting, I'd be fine with it going on for several years. I love a good story. :cool:

My fear is that when "making more" becomes the end, rather than the means, then your story either dies a hero, or lives long enough to become the villain. It happens a lot with TV shows, and there's already some precedent with Bioware's video games (Dragon Age Inquisition was fun but reveled a little too much in dangling plot threads and then saying "we'll come back to it in a later game"). I suspect it could happen here as well.

Since both companions can be summoned back via the terminal, I believe it would be safe to say that they are indeed both returning.

As far as Jaesa goes, if you don't like her you don't have to romance her. And if you have, you'll be able to end it with her since we've had the option to end all the relationships we've had so far.

I dont wante return them from Terminal. I wrote this :)

I wante know what chapter they are returned ? :)

You don't find out what chapter they return in until they release the chapter. When is anyone's guess.

Strictly speaking, you can find out before the release, by looking at the official announcements.

And it was clear that Kaliyo would be returning in Chapter X on the day that the first player completed Chapter IX and looked at the "Upcoming" mission log entry for Chapter X.

Strictly speaking, you can find out before the release, by looking at the official announcements.

And it was clear that Kaliyo would be returning in Chapter X on the day that the first player completed Chapter IX and looked at the "Upcoming" mission log entry for Chapter X.

By watching the chapter teasers you get a pretty good idea of what companions are reappearing. Hence, the chapter releases. :rolleyes:

By watching the chapter teasers you get a pretty good idea of what companions are reappearing. Hence, the chapter releases. :rolleyes:

OK, so we are arguing about the definition of "releases" now, are we? ;)

To me, a chapter is "released" on the day when we can play it. It is "announced" when they publish a teaser or trailer.

And we knew about Kaliyo almost six months before Chapter X was playable, and more than a month before they confirmed her arrival in the early-December livestream.

They are most likely in season 2. I doubt they will be adding any padawan so close to end of current season.

I would guess Jaesa (or Kira) being one of first ones to return as a way to enticing players to return after (assumed) hiatus following Season 1.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just a bit annoyed that with the next chapter instead of some of the better companions - Mako, Ashara, Jaesa, Risha, Scourge, Nadia, Cedrax - we get Guss Truno :(

Still could be worse - could be Corso

Edited by Koreleus
spelling

I'm just a bit annoyed that with the next chapter instead of some of the better companions - Mako, Ashara, Jaesa, Risha, Scourge, Nadia, Cedrax - we get Guss Truno :(

The sad thing is that they've been teasing Guss since chapter 10. Guss, Broondock, it's like the alliance alerts ar designed to bring in every odors least favorite. I bet Skadge is a chapter recruit, because everybody hates him, d they will force him on us as a main character

All of those you mentioned except for Scourge and Cedrax are romance options, and thus will return in the main story. Even Scourge, given his importance, could return in the main story.

If you preview companion customizations, via the GTN or the Cartel Market, the preview window will pop up and if you don't already have that companion, the customization will appear with the character wearing their default armor, either from the first game or, if they're in KOTFE, their new default armor from their recruitment missions. There are three, so far, who you can preview and see their new gear on who haven't appeared yet–Guss (and not only is he wearing new gear, but his new default weapon is apparently a lightsaber, which fits with the mission description of helping him finish his training), Zenith, and Rusk. Zenith is wearing that Silent Ghost CM gear, and Rusk is wearing the Resolute Protector's gear only the "paint splatters" are red instead of bluish. So it appears that either Rusk and Zenith will both return in Chapter 16, or one will return in C16 and the other will return in between C16 and the start of Season 2.

All of those you mentioned except for Scourge and Cedrax are romance options, and thus will return in the main story. Even Scourge, given his importance, could return in the main story.

This is key. Imagine the rage of fans who have their beloveds relegated to never-important second-banana status who don't even get a fully voiced cutscene for their returns?

The devs. can't please everyone all of the time. I like Guss better than most of the ones you listed. I wouldn't care if Ashara, Jaesa, Nadia and Tharan never show up. Well, if Holiday's programming got corrupted so she had to be deleted, Tharan might become a welcome addition. :rolleyes:

I'm sure your girls will come back in nice fully voiced chapters, so be happy about that. It is worth the wait rather than getting them in the short "Kotor" style recruitments that Guss will have. I would have greatly preferred to wait for full fledged chapters for a lot of the non-romance companions we've already gotten. Talos deserved so much better :(

The devs. can't please everyone all of the time. I like Guss better than most of the ones you listed. I wouldn't care if Ashara, Jaesa, Nadia and Tharan never show up. Well, if Holiday's programming got corrupted so she had to be deleted, Tharan might become a welcome addition. :rolleyes:

I'm sure your girls will come back in nice fully voiced chapters, so be happy about that. It is worth the wait rather than getting them in the short "Kotor" style recruitments that Guss will have. I would have greatly preferred to wait for full fledged chapters for a lot of the non-romance companions we've already gotten. Talos deserved so much better :(

I agree totally about Talos. So much more could have been done with him.