Vaylin - please betrays Arcann, come to Alliance as my companion!!! SPOILER ALERT

Eommer

you are missing my point, she is insane for sure, but as my character. Im pretty sure many others players are full Dark Side that KILL EVERYBODY without any good reason while they was playing the story class. So my character is a crazy phyco,megalomaniac and he is the Alliance leader. why?

my sith will destroy a reactor without no problem too, thats his personality and the game/storyline allow that.

why he is the Alliance leader?

Because the story presented hasn't allowed you character the chance to display that personality as all the deaths you've had a choice to cause can be justified for the alliance. And it doesn't matter if your character has the same personality as Vaylin, it would be even more strange that anyone stays with the Outlander when they basically sign the alliance's death warrant.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being gay, it's Arcann all the way. Vaylin would not make a good *** hag. Like I said earlier, she needs to die. Arcann, all he needs is a tough daddy figure. And I can fill that role. ;)

I like the way you think! Valkorion taught us well...

Because the story presented hasn't allowed you character the chance to display that personality as all the deaths you've had a choice to cause can be justified for the alliance. And it doesn't matter if your character has the same personality as Vaylin, it would be even more strange that anyone stays with the Outlander when they basically sign the alliance's death warrant.

You and I disagree with the following: You understand that the alliance is a noble place full of altruism. I understand that most do have such a motivation, but many, including my Evil/Psycho Sith, like Vaylin, are there for their own interests and to reach them they have a common goal to take the Arcann's throne.

How many here kill many innocents with kaliyo few chaps ago? Koth even left the alliance because he was piss but many others agree with that... so thats how i see the alliance: "common goal".

still, i respect your opinion. but i dont see why Vaylin couldnt betray Arcann and come to Alliance even momentarily.

guilty. hahaha j/k

So im not sure if "the Alliance is only about being good that Vaylin cant join" makes sense. In my point of view, most people in the Alliance are fighting against tiranny but many has their only personal reasons good/selfish/evil

my main character is a full ***!#$@ dark side that kill for any good reason and now he is the alliance leader. so, why Vaylin cant join?

the alliance doesnt necessarily means "good". theres many times that you can answer like: I will return the Empire! or I just want to kill Arcann, etc etc.

Im pretty sure many people are playing their story lead by revenge and not goodness...

My sorcerer is dark side but she doesn't use in the psycho way that Vaylin does. She has her reasons. There are times she will choose the light side, hence why she didn't kill Jordan for disobeying her orders. There is one thing of being dark side and a very different matter in being psycho and needing to be locked up in a psycho farm.

Even my assassin (which is the daughter of my sorcerer and my boyfriend's warrior) and very spoiled by her parents, doesn't act all crazy. She weighs her choices carefully and were it will makes the point. She did kill Jordan for disobeying her orders but her reasoning for doing so is she didn't want anyone else to think they could do it. She is trying to prove herself to her parents. (lol)

And Girls and their obsession over emo/abusive/anti-social guys.

I would mention the gays, but for the sake of being an arsehole, I'll ignorantly state they have higher standards.

Well some girls. If a guy is abusive/etc then he can just move on to someone else. Those types I stay completely away just as this is one girl that would love to either kill Quinn or kick him from the ship due to his betrayal. Understanding his reason is one thing, accepting it is quite another.

:cool:

You and I disagree with the following: You understand that the alliance is a noble place full of altruism.

In no way have I eve implied that, at most I've said that the Alliance has common sense. The Alliance is just a bunch of desperate people coming together to take on a larger threat to them all. Most of what the Outlander does will be justified as going towards that goal, unless for a good reason, most of the alliance would realise just how taking Vaylin into the alliance is a completely and deadly unnecessary risk. Vaylin joining the alliance would bring anythiing but benefit.

like Vaylin, are there for their own interests and to reach them they have a common goal to take the Arcann's throne.

Your character wouldn't be able to take the throne if they keep acting like the Star Wars equivalent of Megatron.

Well some girls. If a guy is abusive/etc then he can just move on to someone else. Those types I stay completely away just as this is one girl that would love to either kill Quinn or kick him from the ship due to his betrayal. Understanding his reason is one thing, accepting it is quite another.

So for your post it's only some guys too? 'm confused, we're still joking, right? :D

There is one thing of being dark side and a very different matter in being psycho and needing to be locked up in a psycho farm.

I know, but still the dark side can lead to psycho behavior for sure. and thats how i play with one of my alts

I know, but still the dark side can lead to psycho behavior for sure. and thats how i play with one of my alts

Then your alt may want to hope that my sorcerer never meets him as she will convince everyone that it would be best to lock him up in a dark side psycho ward for the safety of everyone. :p

Vaylin and Thana Vash are very alike.

For example they are both completely insane and void of any rationality, complexity, reason, intelligence, personality and above all interestingness.

I will kill that annoying princess as soon as I get the chance and then broadcast her death across the galaxy.

Also, another female Force-user would be a huge slap in the face. Come on, how about a cool guy who can use The Force?

It's the Thana Vesh fetish all over again...

Tell me about it!

Edited by Axcalion

Vaylin and Thana Vash are very alike.

For example they are both completely insane and void of any rationality, complexity, reason, intelligence, personality and above all interestingness.

I will kill that annoying princess as soon as I get the chance and then broadcast her death across the galaxy.

Difference being that Thana Vesh was literally just there to be laughed at, which makes Vaylin so much more of a bad character.

Also, another female Force-user would be a huge slap in the face. Come on, how about a cool guy who can use The Force?

Dear god, you're getting to Blue levels..

I have no idea what that means. It is my duty to continue saying this until this grave injustice has been corrected.

Duty? Injustice? Yep, definitely blue levels. Except it ain't Jeasa hate.

Edited by Codedrago

I have no idea what that means. It is my duty to continue saying this until this grave injustice has been corrected.

what is such a big deal of having a male force user? There are quite a few males that ladies can romance. I don't really care about whether they are force or not. Not a big deal.

what is such a big deal of having a male force user? There are quite a few males that ladies can romance. I don't really care about whether they are force or not. Not a big deal.

It is a big deal for me because it's UNFAIR. We should females be forced to either romance no one (which fits some of my characters) or romance a normal dude with a blaster? While males get like five female Force users to romance.

There is no way to dissuade me from this, so stop complaining about me complaining.

There are quite a few males that ladies can romance.

Who are all basically the same, a blaster wielding male with a boring backstory. And sometimes he's not even physically attractive!

Edited by Axcalion

It is a big deal for me because it's UNFAIR.

You already know my laughs towards this.

We should females be forced to either romance no one (which fits some of my characters) or romance a normal dude with a blaster? While males get like five female Force users to romance.

Oh, the humanity. Why does them being able to use the force matter?

There is no way to dissuade me from this, so stop complaining about me complaining.

Then stop complaining about others complaining about your obsession.

Who are all basically the same, a blaster wielding male with a boring backstory. And sometimes he's not even physically attractive!

Then you've seen way to many attractive people, Andronikos is really the only one who isn't a.. Uh, what term do they use these days? Hunk? Yeah, hunk.

Though I've always been one for personality, which is why I love Vector and even at times, Quinn. But, your argument doesn't seem to include why making them a force user would change any of that.