GSF on Progenitor

merovejec

• 2 weeks later...

usually starts to get going weekdays around midday BST / GMT- though it can be slow-ish then, but peak time is early evenings - 5 or 6 o'clock until about 11pm BST /GMT. -The times stretch a little on the weekends. - and after the resets on Tuesdays, the skies are often a bit busier.

They're not a bad bunch and usually pretty friendly to new / returning pilots.

The imps try not to kill the queue by 3-capping or blasting everything in sight if they're obviously superior to the pub team in the matchup - thus giving newbies a fighting chance and a desire to come back. - I'm not as close to the pub pilots, but I expect this 'unwritten rule' is kinda true for them too.

Though it can see-saw for which side has the upper hand, there have been some very good close matches of late- so there are still enough pilots who queue regularly to make it viable.

Best thing to do is start to note names of people who are on your team a lot . If you ask to befriend them, you'll see when they are online. So long as you try hard, most will accept you onto their squad- seeing as groups are higher priority in the queue.

Welcome aboard!

PS: Feel free to PM me if you'd like to know my pilot's names to add to your friends list. - cheers.

Hi,

well thnx for the reply, but just on weekend i transfered to TRE since i play late at night and wasnt getting any pops. I also got on the black list somehow since i was famring kills :D so seems the GSF community if very very small for them to note such things.

Im just doing GSF for the achievments, since i miss A LOT from that.

Anyway, good luck with GSF on Prog and have fun! Hope the sales on server transfers wont hit you hard.

Edited by merovejec