The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Make Black/Black & White/White dye permanently available

Please make these dyes permanently available in the cartel market. On some servers there are none on GTN, on others they're listed for prices beyond good and evil. Please give us the option to buy them with coins any time we want.

With the 90cc transfer one could get a dye from a different server, but 2000 coins for transfer plus 7 million credits is a bit outrageous.

Edited by KyaniteD

Please make these dyes permanently available in the cartel market. On some servers there are none on GTN, on others they're listed for prices beyond good and evil. Please give us the option to buy them with coins any time we want.

With the 90cc transfer one could get a dye from a different server, but 2000 coins for transfer plus 7 million credits is a bit outrageous.

I doubt that they will ever be made permanently available, as that would have a huge negative impact on the CM revenue for those dyes.

Many of the people who buy those dyes when they are available do so as an investment to be able to sell them during the times they are not available. Making those dyes permanently available would drive the value of those dyes down and subsequently drive down the CM revenue since fewer people would be buying them.

I doubt that they will ever be made permanently available, as that would have a huge negative impact on the CM revenue for those dyes.

Many of the people who buy those dyes when they are available do so as an investment to be able to sell them during the times they are not available. Making those dyes permanently available would drive the value of those dyes down and subsequently drive down the CM revenue since fewer people would be buying them.

That's all nice if enough people buy them up and sell them once they're not available on CM anymore. But when you're stuck with a new toon on a server that has none listed with no option to buy them directly and have to wait for 4-6 months until they become available again that just adds to the frustration level.

Im sign for this. they are the most desire color for sure.

add those modules for 1000cc, i dont care, but make they available

When they have been available for direct sale for limited time, white/white has been 1000 CC and black/black has been 2000 CC.

I would recommend not holding your breath waiting for them to be made permanently available for direct sale, though.