More Bots different day...

If i had build level 1 i cold have caged those bots or killed them...but I have no build commands, i am just a brainless swtor gamer...

I ran a few lineage 2 private servers and work on others and contrary to popular belief private servers have huge populations. Any time a GM found a bot it was EASY to deal with it.

I Guess swtor bots might cost EA some money getting rid of them..there is that idea that credit/gold sellers give kick backs to some gaming company's . Not all just some and if one considers banning bots a loss of income then for sure they are getting a kick back.

Len

2017....the lights go out in a galaxy far far away

I'd love to know if the bots are all coming from a particular region, like South Korea, Estonia, Scranton, NJ, whatever. If BW could aggregate information on reported bots and their IP addresses, block the region. Sorry, NJ, you're out of there!

That is their favorite spot. I've seen bots there several times now.

That's where they level up the spam bots that go to fleet. Once they hit level 10 they use the emergency fleet pass to go to Republic Fleet, and start spamming general chat with adds for the credit website. When the first toon gets squelched, it gets replaced with one of the others it was grouped with on Ord Mantell.