The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Why No Supercrates (5pk) This Month?

I would like to give the company the benefit of the doubt and not think they want to get as much cash out of us as they possibly can before releasing a five-pack of the latest crates but I find it a little suspicious that they would wait until after we will have used up our monthly allotment of cartel coins. Colour me paranoid and/or suspicious but most of us would get 600 cartel coins, and with anything that was left over, might just have enough to buy a Supercrate without having to spend any extra cash to get the new crate. I wonder if the powers that be decided to hold off on making that available at the beginning of the month.

That would be deplorable since people like myself would spend the money anyway and don't like obvious ploys to get us to spend more. Maybe I am just old and jaded but what other explanation is there? Hey if I am wrong, I apologize but I do tend to watch for that sort of thing.;)

Edited by ObiLongAgo

Ah, good. Was wondering if I was the only one.

I can't really buy cartel coins in bulk to get a Hypercrate unless I buy a few of the 2400 coin cards. A supercrate here or there is right for me. I don't buy hypercrates and Supercrates are easier than buying individual packs.