May The 4th Fun

Jedi-Sky-Seer

With may the 4th coming i want to tell you all what i did last year...and you can get in on the fun as well.

Last year i wrote" May The 4th be With You" on a paper grocery bag, and went to several stores in my area with

it..LOL i got many chuckles and comments..all good. So this Year i plan to do the same..and invite ALL of you

to do the same..make your own homemade items..shirts..bags or just a name tag for work or whatever.Take then out and have fun watching people as they read it.. and lets see some pic's of what you come up with..

With may the 4th coming i want to tell you all what i did last year...and you can get in on the fun as well.

Last year i wrote" May The 4th be With You" on a paper grocery bag, and went to several stores in my area with

it..LOL i got many chuckles and comments..all good. So this Year i plan to do the same..and invite ALL of you

to do the same..make your own homemade items..shirts..bags or just a name tag for work or whatever.Take then out and have fun watching people as they read it.. and lets see some pic's of what you come up with..

Are you sure you're not now known as The Crazy Paper Bag Guy running around telling people to READ YOUR BAG STORY!!!