beta titles

theempirefalls

hi, great job on kotfe so far, I know this isn't modern but is there anyway you could bring back to old titles such as General, council military advisor, etc. I know for the warrior the issue was that people complained you didn't get darth, the same applies to not getting master but you could still grant that. Please take this into consideration

hi, great job on kotfe so far, I know this isn't modern but is there anyway you could bring back to old titles such as General, council military advisor, etc. I know for the warrior the issue was that people complained you didn't get darth, the same applies to not getting master but you could still grant that. Please take this into consideration

Warrior did get a variation of their old title back in sor. I believe the original title for warrior was emperor's wrath, while in sor, they get the empire's wrath title. As for the other titles, I agree. I don't think it a good look to simply give titles like master to dark jedi for cosmetic purposes. They need the general title because their alignment shows that they put war & victory over honor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.