Devs please read - game is too easy now.

Vivanos

game is too easy now for you?

and that's why you left?

got tired of getting your arse handed to you in HKO? :eek:

If it's too easy now, I suppose you have every damn achievement in game, everything completed at 100%?

Do you have max allowable characters with max 224 NIM gear?

Are you at the head of the Parsing leaderboard for every class and faction?

If not, be quiet.

Not too easy after all, eh Einstein.

THESE are not the droids you have been chasing your entire life for.

next please.

Show me another game where i can level a char from 1 to the endlevel pressing only 1 skill (autoshot/hit), without equip (i need only a weapon to enable autohit) and i never die.

If not, be quiet. ;)

Next please.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show me another game where i can level a char from 1 to the endlevel pressing only 1 skill (autoshot/hit), without equip (i need only a weapon to enable autohit) and i never die.

If not, be quiet. ;)

Next please.

Show me a video of someone doing just that and I will shut up. :)

Hyperbole isn't the route to take.

game is too easy now for you?

and that's why you left?

got tired of getting your arse handed to you in HKO? :eek:

If it's too easy now, I suppose you have every damn achievement in game, everything completed at 100%?

Do you have max allowable characters with max 224 NIM gear?

Are you at the head of the Parsing leaderboard for every class and faction?

If not, be quiet.

Not too easy after all, eh Einstein.

THESE are not the droids you have been chasing your entire life for.

next please.

Another person who completely misses the point :)

Most of us are complaining about strictly the solo RPG factor of the game, where you are god no matter what your gear or skill is.

Group challenge is completely another type of content and only a very few people does them compared to the whole player base.

I've given up on Bioware changing leveling difficulty, I think the goal now is for players to be able to rush to Kotfe content asap.

I'm only hoping, that after a lot of these threads BW will consider to make future chapter fights a bit more interesting.

A good example would be exarch fights (doing them solo), where you have cool mechanics during the whole fight which keep you on your toes and the battle of heroes theme only adds to the experience.

And there would be a terminal that give players a boost for the ones that don't like challenge.

Seriously if Arcann of Vaylin will be the same faceroll as the rest of the solo content I will be VERY disappointed.

...Seriously if Arcann of Vaylin will be the same faceroll as the rest of the solo content I will be VERY disappointed.

No sarcasm...

I wish I were as good as you apparently are. I have to work at some of the content and sometimes I fail. That's fine, I don't mind a bit. I see people talking about how all the content is "faceroll" and I just have to grin and think: Man, do I suck or what? :D

I've given up on Bioware changing leveling difficulty, I think the goal now is for players to be able to rush to Kotfe content asap.

This indeed seems to be the case, although I can't really understand why one would want to. I get that some players are only interested in endgame and it's probably a nice thing for them, but everyone else? I can't see how you wouldn't get bored quickly if you did nothing but repeat the linear KotFE story on all your chars. Hell I only completed the whole of it on 3 chars and I dread having to wade through all of it again.

Seriously if Arcann of Vaylin will be the same faceroll as the rest of the solo content I will be VERY disappointed.

They'll probably handle like the solo Revan fight. Impossible to fail and tedious without end.

No sarcasm...

I wish I were as good as you apparently are. I have to work at some of the content and sometimes I fail. That's fine, I don't mind a bit. I see people talking about how all the content is "faceroll" and I just have to grin and think: Man, do I suck or what? :D

Like.. When? How? :)

If you are talking about heroics, then yes, there are a few where you can die, but basically i meant the non heroic story part of the game, which includes chapter 1.-3., side missions, planetary story arcs, makeb, sor, and kotfe.

In those parts, if I don't have my companion on passive, then:

Healing mode: Companion always keep my health above 90% even if I don't do nothing.

DPS and Tank mode: Companion can solo every single encounter even if I don't do nothing.

So If I have my companion on active mode (which outside heroics and SF I don't), then it's just difficult for me to imagine how I could die. :)

This indeed seems to be the case, although I can't really understand why one would want to. I get that some players are only interested in endgame and it's probably a nice thing for them, but everyone else? I can't see how you wouldn't get bored quickly if you did nothing but repeat the linear KotFE story on all your chars. Hell I only completed the whole of it on 3 chars and I dread having to wade through all of it again.

Perhaps they are so proud of kotfe that they want every single person to be able to experience it. So that no one would hit a wall during old content or I don't know.

They'll probably handle like the solo Revan fight. Impossible to fail and tedious without end.

Hell, no. But at least even Revan fight had one mechanic that could wipe you. :)

I would rather have an exarch like fight at around the same difficulty (and the terminal that would buff you if you don't like challenge).

Edited by lilathrone

Like.. When? How? :)

If you are talking about heroics, then yes, there are a few where you can die, but basically i meant the non heroic story part of the game, which includes chapter 1.-3., side missions, planetary story arcs, makeb, sor, and kotfe.

In those parts, if I don't have my companion on passive, then:

Healing mode: Companion always keep my health above 90% even if I don't do nothing.

DPS and Tank mode: Companion can solo every single encounter even if I don't do nothing.

So If I have my companion on active mode (which outside heroics and SF I don't), then it's just difficult for me to imagine how I could die. :)

Well, I really don't want to humiliate myself publicly. :p

Suffice it to say that sometimes I do stupid things or "less than ideal". Often I forget what class I'm playing and think I'm a rough, tough trooper when I'm on a caster. It's no never mind, I have no problem being a craptacular player so long as I'm having fun and no, I don't holler for nerfs or to be "carried". I prefer to muddle along, doing my thing and laughing at myself when I go stupid or encounter a heroic that smushes me like an overripe grape.

I'm even pretty laid back about the HM Star Fortress stuff despite being so completely "***" when I hit the first one in HM. I was laughing my fool head off I was so clueless. But since I don't care about croaking, I am figuring out what to do and when and progressing which suits me just fine.

If not, be quiet. ;)

Next please.

You cant in this one. hyperbole doesnt help you a bit. Take a warrior into the Master Yonloch fight and do that, show us a video of you succeeding that fight only using the basic attack.

You cant in this one. hyperbole doesnt help you a bit. Take a warrior into the Master Yonloch fight and do that, show us a video of you succeeding that fight only using the basic attack.

Master Yonloch, Tatooine right? I did that last night he hits pretty hard for a older guy and the fact there is no companion available at all can make it tricky sometimes. No way can you do that with basic attack only.

I was a founder that played the game shortly after it was released.

I really like the ease in levelling now. I like that there is so much xp, that you can just do class stories and still level at a decent pace.

Back in the day there really was too many quests. It felt tedious. But this time by hiding the exploration quests, it allowed me to have a good grasp of the story.

The level scaling they did is great because it allowed me to stay on a particular planet as long as I want and not worry that I may out-level it.

Now on to the ease in levelling. I disagree that it is bad for the game or made it "too easy". It actually made levelling more pleasant and more fun.

It also had the unintended side-effect of making you feel like a powerful force in the galaxy. By mowing through the enemies with ease, it gives you the impression that you are an all-powerful character that can single-handed make a difference.

Levelling is not supposed to be "challenging". It's supposed to be fun. The challenge is rightfully placed in hard mode flashpoints and operations. Even some tactical flashpoints caused me a few deaths due to not having a healer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.