Discussion - KOTFE new romance-able companions?

Pinkooze

I'm absolutely inlove with KOTFE, and have even gotten multiple of my friends to play just because of the amazing story they're producing thus far.

I'm curious if anyone else wants more romance-able companions as the story progresses, I for one sort of wanna romance Tora for a weird reason.

A romanceable male force user companion.

Yes please. I know we already have a few threads about this around the place but come on Dev's with Season 2 planned it might be a good time to introduce a new character :cool:

I would love a Chiss romance option, guy or girl, maybe bring a certain Chiss from the IA story back for a full romance? :i_angel:

Also it's nice to see someone saying they like KOTFE, something different then the usual thread (usually on a daily basis) on how bad it is.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

I just want (MUCH) more romance content with the current love interests in KotFE :( the romance content has been so scarce since chapter 9. Only 1 flirt with Theron, no flirts with the other 2, and then a letter. :(

Some random flirts/flings like in the base 1-50 game would be awesome too :D

I'm in the camp that wants a lot more romancing with our existing options more than new ones. New ones would give me more motivation to bring more alts through though. But not Tora. I could come up with at least 100 characters I'd rather have as a love interest than her.

You think they would even give us a chance? She seems pretty pro-Empire/Sith now.

My LS Jedi got a bug and messed up the romance anyway...it's fate that it's not meant to be.

Would you say that it's more than in SoR? Admittedly, I've only romanced her with my SI and was just considering leveling a Jedi to do it.

Would you say that it's more than in SoR? Admittedly, I've only romanced her with my SI and was just considering leveling a Jedi to do it.

I would say so. They've been depicting her as more DS as the story goes. The romance isn't all that different with a Jedi but you do get less time together (before the expansion story). I find it a bit hard to believe a LS Jedi and her lasting that long but we'll see.

I would say so. They've been depicting her as more DS as the story goes. The romance isn't all that different with a Jedi but you do get less time together (before the expansion story). I find it a bit hard to believe a LS Jedi and her lasting that long but we'll see.

Hmm. Does she become darker after Chapter IX, which is the last I played?

I'm in the camp that wants a lot more romancing with our existing options more than new ones. New ones would give me more motivation to bring more alts through though. But not Tora. I could come up with at least 100 characters I'd rather have as a love interest than her.

Jupp, I am with you on this one. Getting more LI:s that you can create a relationship with but then not hearing from again just isn't that fun. Let us be able to romance the ones we got already.

I don't think we need any more LI's in the story right now. As it is, each class, regardless of gender, has already has 4-5 possible LIs that they could have hooked up with: each class has at least 1 male and 1 female LI available (sometimes 2 females), and then there's Lana, Theron, and Koth that every class can romance. I think that there should be more focus on the romances that we have now rather than create new ones, because no matter how many romances are available, there are always going to be players who aren't interested in them. Quality over quantity is how I see it right now- I'd take more conversations and scenes with our current LI's than have a new one come along.

However, I will say that if they DO make a new romance (which again, I think is unnecessary), I would like to see a male Force-user added to the mix. We have 4 female Force-users we can date, a male would be a nice change of pace.

I don't think we need any more LI's in the story right now. As it is, each class, regardless of gender, has already has 4-5 possible LIs that they could have hooked up with: each class has at least 1 male and 1 female LI available (sometimes 2 females), and then there's Lana, Theron, and Koth that every class can romance. I think that there should be more focus on the romances that we have now rather than create new ones, because no matter how many romances are available, there are always going to be players who aren't interested in them. Quality over quantity is how I see it right now- I'd take more conversations and scenes with our current LI's than have a new one come along.

However, I will say that if they DO make a new romance (which again, I think is unnecessary), I would like to see a male Force-user added to the mix. We have 4 female Force-users we can date, a male would be a nice change of pace.

Definitely agree with the quality over quantity ideal when it comes to love interests though I wouldn't say no to being able to have random flings and/or flirts with random NPCs like in the base 1-50.

It's way too imbalanced by orientation right now, especially with there being only one F/F option.