Does anyone know which songs play in Odessen?

McCrackun

I spend a lot of time waiting around in Odessen outisde the Cantina, near the staircase and dome containing the priority missions / operations missions terminal / etc. Anyway, it seems like it is cycling 5-6 songs, I really like one of them and was wondering what it is. Does anyone know the full list?

I tried going though the full KotFE soundtrack, but I either missed it, or it's not there.

I don't think it's from KOTOR 1, or KOTOR 2.

Thanks!

When Valkorian kills Darth Marr, they were playing the BeeGee's "Tragedy."

Later, when captured by Arkann before you're frozen in carbonite, they're playing Sony and Cher's "I Got You Babe."

Then when you wake up and you realize all your companions are gone, they play Eric Carmen's "All By Myself."

While fighting my way through the swamps when first discovering the Gravestone, they played Gun's n Roses "Welcome to the Jungle."

In a celebratory mood, once Scorpio upgrades the weapons and starts blasting enemy short-range fighters out of the sky on Asylum, I distinctly heard Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust."

Finally, while fighting Arkann and after when he eventually falls off the platform supposedly to his death, we hear Gloria Gaynor's "I will survive."

Hope this helps.

I spend a lot of time waiting around in Odessen outisde the Cantina, near the staircase and dome containing the priority missions / operations missions terminal / etc. Anyway, it seems like it is cycling 5-6 songs, I really like one of them and was wondering what it is. Does anyone know the full list?

I tried going though the full KotFE soundtrack, but I either missed it, or it's not there.

I don't think it's from KOTOR 1, or KOTOR 2.

Thanks!

Knowing video game soundtracks, it's probably a single long song with multiple themes. I think I've seen it linked before as the "Odessen" theme, but don't quote me.

Hmm dang, I tried youtubing the Odessen theme but that's not it... Guess I am going to have to listen through a lot of SWTOR soundtracks to find it XD

You do have the benefit of Youtube giving post dates; anything older than about September 2015 is definitely not going to be it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.