Worth playing SOR again?

gabbegibbz

Hi. I've played through RotHC and SoR and KotFE on my JC. Now I'm playing on my level 62 SW, and have completed RotHC and are playing through Rishi in SoR. It's just that RotHC and SOR are not really that fun playing again, and I'd like to skip the rest of SoR and jump straight into KotFE with my Warrior. But my question is, will some things get changed in KotFE if I don't complete SoR, or is it ok? If I can skip it without consequences, then I'll probably also do it on my other characters when I get there with them. Thank you for reading through the whole post! :D

The only reason to go through SoR again is if you enjoyed the story or want the quest rewards/money/comms and there's a tiny snippet of a different class quest for each class. However you know how SoR plays out so it's not vital story wise to do it again and there's little/no implication on KotFE. I've always gone through SoR myself however I've seen no difference between those toons doing KotFE and a boosted one who hasn't done SoR doing KotFE so I'm fairly certain skipping it won't effect you. Edited by JennyFlynn

The only reason to go through SoR again is if you enjoyed the story or want the quest rewards/money/comms and there's a tiny snippet of a different class quest for each class. However you know how SoR plays out so it's not vital story wise to do it again and there's little/no implication on KotFE. I've always gone through SoR myself however I've seen no difference between those toons doing KotFE and a boosted one who hasn't done SoR doing KotFE so I'm fairly certain skipping it won't effect you.

Thank you for the reply. I've already played my class specific, so I'll jump straight into KotFE. I forgot to mention though, are there anything you miss if you skip Rise of the Emperor as Sith Warrior. It sounds like it would be a big deal, considering you're the Emperor's Wrath.

A lot in KotFE 'presumes' you've done the previous content, even if you haven't. You might miss a fraction of a dialogue line, might, as I can't recall for certain but as far as I do remember you're still the Wrath the Emperor knows you as and he'll make a comment or two about that even if you haven't done SoR.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.