Coffee and PvP

Kayla_Shadowsong

Just wanted to drop a note to say how much more enjoyable PvP is on BC than that other server I sometimes hide on when I'm feeling skittish and asocial. The people are wonderful here and the matches are more consistently challenging than on Harb, probably due to the higher ratio of new players to veterans on Harb.

Now if only someone would install a Starbucks in my Library so I don't run out of coffee at nights. Thanks for some very fun matches and some great photo finish comebacks. Win or lose it's great fun on BC :p

Just wanted to drop a note to say how much more enjoyable PvP is on BC than that other server I sometimes hide on when I'm feeling skittish and asocial. The people are wonderful here and the matches are more consistently challenging than on Harb, probably due to the higher ratio of new players to veterans on Harb.

Now if only someone would install a Starbucks in my Library so I don't run out of coffee at nights. Thanks for some very fun matches and some great photo finish comebacks. Win or lose it's great fun on BC :p

Whoa, could this be? A server without "those PVP elitists!" Maybe I should make a charrie there, to practice pvping, since it must be the go-to server to learn. :p

• 2 weeks later...

You nailed the exact reason I left Harb.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.