Level 60 Character Token NOT refundable? Not level 61, help?

rebsten

I just went to remake a character who was made with a token. They are still just level 60, barely a bump of xp. When I went to delete it, I saw, in large red letters, that the character token will NOT be refunded. Why? What's going on with this?

They changed it from - No Refund if Level 61, to No Refund if you have done 1 mission.

Now the BIG issue with this is that zoning into a stronghold for the first time?

Counts as a mission, yes even if you don't talk the Stronghold npc first.

They changed it from - No Refund if Level 61, to No Refund if you have done 1 mission.

Now the BIG issue with this is that zoning into a stronghold for the first time?

Counts as a mission, yes even if you don't talk the Stronghold npc first.

Ugh, they should really warn us on creation and fix that, because zoning into a SH and losing your token forever is beyond stupid. Ty for the replies.

Ugh, they should really warn us on creation and fix that, because zoning into a SH and losing your token forever is beyond stupid. Ty for the replies.

i can understand going past first mission, but the SH change is insane

I use to always port to SH on a 60 token alt, give them a few bits of glamour gear then port out

Yep, damn it. Made a 60 lvl toon with a token and when to my SH and ship (got 6exp!). Decided I didn't want to play a Jedi Shadow (I really need a range toon) and got the same message.

Send a ticket in for more info but we know that's not going to get anything done. Looks like we are all going to have to wait until BW comes to it's senses and get this fixed. Damn.

Larson