Male Togruta

PorcelainT

Personally I feel like the male Togruta are hideous. I've always thought that Togruta were some of the most beautiful creations in the star wars universe. The males in swtor, however, look a little rushed and quite honestly very disappointing. Sidenote, for both male and female, I feel the lekku are too short as well. NPC togruta have lekku that go all the way down to their waists. It is way more visually appealing.

*SPOILER*

Ralon Nys is a Togruta you run into on Balmorra and he is PERFECT! We need to be able to create Togruta like that.

Please bioware!! update togruta customizations! May the force be with you.

The playable Male version looks real cool to me. I'm glad they made them that way. I think the devs should work on some new playable species instead of updating the Togruta.

Definitely need more species + more customizations but c'mon... If you're not going to make them look attractive at least make them the same. It sucks running around looking one way and then seeing NPC of the same species look completely different.

I was just about to post a thread about this!

I have created a male Togruta in game, it took me some time to make him look non-awkward...the faces they have are fine, but the montrals and lekku are completely out of place. We have male Togruta NPCs with wonderful montrals and Lekku, while our playable Togrutas are really downgrading...even females have this issue with lekku, when compared to Ashara and other NPCs.

Males, however, had it worse. It would be great if we could have the option to choose the way we want our lekku and montrals to look...this is just very degrading, it makes me envy the NPCs every time I go past them.

I don't understand why they made males with such short lekku, they really look strange and their heads are huge this way.

Please hear us out BioWare! Updated Togruta would make us all happy!

I had request from a few of my friends to write this too! They want to play Togrutas, but they are unable to make them due to this very issue with short lekku.

Thank you and I really hope this gets considered, I know people have been suggesting this, let us hope we get noticed and our Togrutas get a good update!

I have created a male Togruta in game, it took me some time to make him look non-awkward...the faces they have are fine, but the montrals and lekku are completely out of place. We have male Togruta NPCs with wonderful montrals and Lekku, while our playable Togrutas are really downgrading...even females have this issue with lekku, when compared to Ashara and other NPCs.

Males, however, had it worse. It would be great if we could have the option to choose the way we want our lekku and montrals to look...this is just very degrading, it makes me envy the NPCs every time I go past them.

I don't understand why they made males with such short lekku, they really look strange and their heads are huge this way.

I had request from a few of my friends to write this too! They want to play Togrutas, but they are unable to make them due to this very issue with short lekku.

Thank you and I really hope this gets considered, I know people have been suggesting this, let us hope we get noticed and our Togrutas get a good update!

Yes! Hopefully, if enough people speak up, they'll update Togruta. I feel the exact same way.

I completely agree with everything said by DonBosso. Please give us updated Togrutas with nice and long lekku!

Edited by GrofSekeresi

• 3 weeks later...

I currently play a togruta male inquisitor. While I do agree that their looks are terrible and need improvement, I, however, do disagree that they're "unplayable". They are very much playable, but not that much appealing to ones eye.

I think lekku were made short for a practical reason: BioWare were afraid of clipping. Nevertheless, even with the short lekku clipping occurs.

I would like that they had coded physics into lekku (both togruta and twi'lek).

But it has been a year or more since people asked togruta to be reworked and nothing happened. I'm just slowly burrying that little fraction of hope, and trying to "work" with what I've got. :/

Edited by Bienomocno

• 5 months later...
I bought togruta species the same day they hit the cartel market. Went to create one and instantly regretted spending 600 CC on them since they are oddly coloured unlike in-game npcs, and they have weird looking montrals and lekkus. Such a shame for a cool sentient species. :/ Edited by jozocuric
Wrong spelling

I bought togruta species the same day they hit the cartel market. Went to create one and instantly regretted spending 600 CC on them since they are oddly coloured unlike in-game npcs, and they have weird looking montrals and lekkus. Such a shame for a cool sentient species. :/

Not to mention the lack of makeup/eyebrow options, so you're out of luck if you were hoping to make a togruta as pretty as ashara zavos, or bela kiwiks.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I still don't like the look of male Togruta at all.

From this perspective I've broken my iron ru8le to NEVER play any female character in an MMO to just have at least´*something* of value for my CC I had spent for purchasing that race ...

I won't ever be doing male Togruta characters, though. Not a chance in a thousand years if nothing gets changed.

I still don't like the look of male Togruta at all.

From this perspective I've broken my iron ru8le to NEVER play any female character in an MMO to just have at least´*something* of value for my CC I had spent for purchasing that race ...

I won't ever be doing male Togruta characters, though. Not a chance in a thousand years if nothing gets changed.

I totally agree. I think Bioware blundered with that design.. I am sure sales would improve for the race if they made the males look like the NPCs.. even just make the longer lekku an option. PSSST BW.. it could even be a Cartel item.. you guys are missing an opportunity for $$$

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.