New looks for Purebloods

vadess

Can we get new hair colours and jewellry styles for purebloods? They are in need of a makeover!

Hair Dye Suggestions

1. Pink
  2. Purple
  3. blue
  4. Silver
  5. Grey

Jewelry Styles

1. Gold jewelry in the style of the current silver jewelry
  2. silver jewelry version of all the gold ones
  3. new silver and gold designs

Added these to a PM I sent to Keith:

Complexion/Facial features options:

1. More face design options
  2. Option for male purebloods to wear makeup
  3. Combine male and female jewellry
  4. Give male purebloods eyeliner and/or more blush complexion options

Edited by vadess

Almost every race needs more customization options, honestly. Humans (being the most popular?) got a lot of extra stuff with the eye/hair colors, but everyone else is kind of left behind.

And I'm aware that everyone has access to the extra hairstyles, which is why I ignored them.

• 1 month later...

Well we're getting there:

The Appearance Options: Human Hairstyles 1 bundle now unlocks Hairstyle options for Cyborg, Chiss, Mirialan, Sith and Miraluka species in addition to Humans. Additionally, these hairstyles that were previously only available to humans to purchase at Appearance Modification stations may now be purchased by Cyborg, Chiss, Mirialan, Sith and Miraluka species.

Which is awesome! Though we do not yet see new colours, nor new pureblood specific appearances. That's too bad as the togruta has been out for less than a year and they're getting new appearance designs. need to keep pushing!

• 1 month later...
I'd happily pay for more skin jewelry options in a heartbeat for Sith Purebloods. Going from what we've seen of the depictions of thier culture, it looks to be a mash up of Egyptian/Aztec/Inca/Maya. Right there opens up a ton of inspiration for jewelry options.

+ 1 more for every specie . Poor Zabrak stuck with so little Hair do .

and more faces . We could use new ones ! I keep seeing Saresh faces everywhere :D

Considering how far along the devs have come with graphics since the beginning to KotFE, I think all the species are overdue for some new options. The Miraluka are in dire need of more mask options, Purebloods need more skin jewelry options, Zabrak need more hairstyles, Cathar need more hair options, and Twi'leks need more facial expressions. At this point, I'd really be for the devs to do a graphics overhaul like WoW did and update the older character models to be more in line with what's seen in KotFE.

Edited by Limariko

• 1 year later...

Additions to the List:

Hair Dye Suggestions

1. Pink
  2. Purple
  3. blue
  4. Silver
  5. Grey

Jewelry Styles

1. Gold jewelry in the style of the current silver jewelry
  2. silver jewelry version of all the gold ones
  3. new silver and gold designs

Added these to a PM I sent to Keith:

Complexion/Facial features options:

1. More face design options
  2. Option for male purebloods to wear makeup
  3. Combine male and female jewellry
  4. Give male purebloods eyeliner and/or more blush complexion options

• 1 month later...

Well, it has been a few months since I last heard from Keith, so I wrote a blog article articulating my position here.

It still stands: Sith Purebloods need more customizations that are specific to them: Jewellry, face tendrils, perhaps even the option to have claws instead of fingernails. Cosmetics, and complexion options should expand for them as well.

Other playable species have received new customization options that were specific to them: Humans, chiss, cathar, and togruta. Purebloods though remain limited in their pre-beta customizations with some universal addons to their compositions.

@KeithKanneg: What did the art team say?