Is it possible we can get Evil/Good Jessa from the Odessen Terminal?

Isnogut

I'd like a force Witch at my side as a companion. Sadly I chose with my Wrath the good Side Jessa. Even if her story is OK, I simply can't stand her and how she acts. It simply gives me the iches! Assuming she is "gone" like Khem Val. We can still summon her fron the companion terminal on the Odessen base. So, who would hurt if we'd have the choice wich one to summon?

Not that it would hurt anyone,

However the terminal ones are just returning ones you had in the same state you left them

so you would always get the LS/DS as you picked leveling

does make me wonder how they will handle her "IF" she ever makes a return

This is something I have wanted since I beat the game. I chose to make her light side but at the time I played light side because my friend wanted to play Imp while I was still "jedi are the best!" phase. Also I wanted to romance her but light side its not possible... :[

the terminal ones are just returning ones you had in the same state you left them so you would always get the LS/DS as you picked leveling

What is her "default" alignment if you retrieve her on a Start-at-60 warrior, does anyone know?

My warrior who's running KotFE started at 60 and had no input on the automatically completed 1-50 class storyline, so I'm curious which Jaesa is waiting in that terminal. lol I've only pulled Broonie out of there so far, and I'm in no hurry to add to my army of followers at this time, so...anyone out there have experience to share?

What is her "default" alignment if you retrieve her on a Start-at-60 warrior, does anyone know?

My warrior who's running KotFE started at 60 and had no input on the automatically completed 1-50 class storyline, so I'm curious which Jaesa is waiting in that terminal. lol I've only pulled Broonie out of there so far, and I'm in no hurry to add to my army of followers at this time, so...anyone out there have experience to share?

She is Dark Sided.

Not that it would hurt anyone,

However the terminal ones are just returning ones you had in the same state you left them

so you would always get the LS/DS as you picked leveling

does make me wonder how they will handle her "IF" she ever makes a return

Well this big "IF". As far as we know, the voice actor for Jessa is not hired for KotFE. Is jessa going to reapear? Most likely not. Sadly I belive BW killed her off from the story, since she is to special. Or to say it blunt 2 different dialogue lines are to expensive.

In her special point, this should be allowed. She was sadly only a onehot companion design tryout. Yes, most of us know the story, ...all of our companions should have been like that. But they only kept Jessa. Do you think this is fair, for the one of the better companions to be shut down in the first, and second not to give us any possibility to keep her the way we like? -The stripped out companions won't come back at all. I for one am quite sure about it. There will be absolute no further storyplot in any way with her. Why would be such a request inapropriate?

How could that be solved? Plain an simple: Integrate 2 different choiches in the terminal dialogue. Summon Jessa light or Summon Jessa Dark. Badabim-badabun, beside that option the same dialogue. And there we go, we get the jessa we want.

Jessas model is anyway build from two designs. Light side, with less makeup and Jedi-voiceover, and the other Jessa darkside with makeup and Sith-voiceover. They are already in the game and beside the class story they have no bouds to the game.

Well this big "IF". As far as we know, the voice actor for Jessa is not hired for KotFE. Is jessa going to reapear? Most likely not. Sadly I belive BW killed her off from the story, since she is to special. Or to say it blunt 2 different dialogue lines are to expensive.

Actually this could be done with a single set of character lines, as there has been a discussion previously on this issue. The story I suggested below could easily bring back the character with only one set of lines and then give players the options to choose the Jaesa they wanted at the end.

"Jaesa Wilsaam was captured by Zakuul and is now known as "The inquisitor" She is being controlled by arcann by way of drugs / force sorcery and her powers used to root out Arcanns enemies. The outlander leads a mission to recover her. She is encountered with almost no memory of her previous life and as such has a "neutral" personality (with only one set of dialogue). Once she is back at Odessan Dr Ogerrobb devises a treatment that will recover her memories. Players choose either a DS or LS option called "restore memories to get the Jaesa they desire. "

At this point you have either your LS DS Jaesa with no additional dialogue needed