Nightmare Power is looking for you!

STRATTNUTTZ

All,

Team is about full now with looking like healers are set, and DPS is getting there. We are most in need of tanks, and I know that there is a huge shortage of these like every were, but if you think you can tank, maybe we can put you through the school of Req.......

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nightmare Power is almost assembled, should be putting on the final touches, some guys were running 4-5 man HM raids for gearage, so we are about ready to kick things off. We may or may not have a tank figured out, still feel free to get with me if your a Tank/DPS/Healer interested in the content that we plan on doing (re-clearing all NiM Bosses/Speed-runs/Titles/Mounts/ Hateful/Dreadfull etc....). Edited by STRATTNUTTZ

Still the same info as previously, we will have a beast of a tank running with Req, with currently have a lot of options as a 4th DPS, still havn't finalized anything yet. Should be starting this Thursday? For all interested NiM raiders please feel free to contact us! Edited by STRATTNUTTZ

All,

A quick update, we should be finalizing our gearing this next week and at the start of the following week and heading into NiM Progression. If your wondering how we operate, usually after a week or two of raiding and collecting all those raid mats, we send out paychecks to the raid group, sometimes it's over 2 million cred. Are NiM raids once on farm turn into a very good time and once we have the content on farm we start running alts/super alts to spread titles etc.... Were still of course always looking for great dedicated raiders. Tanks are always great for recruitment.

ooo very interesting, excited to get back in the game in about a month. Maybe if you guys still need bodies? :)

And again, your always welcome, and have DIBS! We just started this past week, while having Carth (yes carth heals now) having finals week, and bringing in a new tank, along with having Haikon and Sisa (possibly) join us. So we did a few man EVHM then the next day we did like a one heal 9 man 16 man HM for double loots etc.... Currently have NiM OPS scheduled the week after next so in a month we should be golden to run you through and get a full set of heal and or DPS gear for you. Feel free to keep up with us on our site, and if you want to bring in a toon now (even if free to play) you of course are always welcome being a former member of our team and a very reliable, competent and BAD --- player you will always have a home with us!

Edited by STRATTNUTTZ

Update,

We are still looking for peeps. Mainly a Tank (Shadow/Vanguard), DPS (Semtinel/Mando), and a Healer (Scoundrel/Mando). Any other roles are welcome. Were getting close to getting done with our gearing, and just recently got a quick easy NiM kill. Still have a lot of peeps in sub-par gear, so our Short man HM's/16 Mans should be over soon and we should strictly be in NiM content in another week or two. If your applying gear isn't totally an issue, however try to have some 220's at least. Also we are only looking for serious raiders, and do not really do much casual type stuff.

Quick update, were getting to the point that we can either start running 16 man NiM runs and or run a second group. So recruiting all classes specs. Would like to still add a tank, 2-3 DPS, and a healer or 2 (Scoundrel/Mando preferb). We currently run Thur 9pm-midnight EST and Fri 1030-Midnight EST.

I want to get into tanking just haven't done very much with it

(edit) I didn't see your days I might have a problem with friday

If you can't jump straight into NiM Tanking were not interested. We run Thur 9pm-Midnight EST and Fri 1030pm-Midnight EST. With optional runs on Monday, and also whenever people are on we throw something together.

Edited by STRATTNUTTZ

Yes, Guardian DPS is fine (all DPS is fine). I believe I saw your app, will get back with you soon.

I've been rejected from multiple teams for being a Jugg before. I was told that DP NiM wasn't possible on a Jugg and that I should make an assassin, when I already knew of a Juggernaut DPS Deposer on JC.

I've been rejected from multiple teams for being a Jugg before. I was told that DP NiM wasn't possible on a Jugg and that I should make an assassin, when I already knew of a Juggernaut DPS Deposer on JC.

LoL, I ran that OP on a Guardian before (literally every class) up through Council w/NiM power in 2.x..... Guardians are great for a dps w/taunt on Bestia (I've done that as a VG/Guardian/Shadow).... Your welcome and thanks for joining!

Update, we've grown lately so we are going to transform into a 16 Man group for our Thur/Fri raids/ Monday's will be the core 8 man runs instead of optional. .Starting the week after next. We could use a couple DPS (Sentinel would be great, a Ranged DPS would be great, and any other class is welcome). We could probably add one more healer currently to the roster (any if the Commando doesn't work out). Also TANKS are always welcome for content to give the tanks we have that are stuck Tanking content a break here and there. Thanks for following and all the support that were getting from the community!

Update, we've grown lately so we are going to transform into a 16 Man group for our Thur/Fri raids/ Monday's will be the core 8 man runs instead of optional. .Starting the week after next. We could use a couple DPS (Sentinel would be great, a Ranged DPS would be great, and any other class is welcome). We could probably add one more healer currently to the roster (any if the Commando doesn't work out). Also TANKS are always welcome for content to give the tanks we have that are stuck Tanking content a break here and there. Thanks for following and all the support that were getting from the community!

if you would be more then willing to help me out get geared for NiM i'd be willing to take the time to raid I just have a prob with Friday nights however I do close at the bar I work at