Best solotion for less APG

omeru

Just dont renew your sub as preffered you will be limited to 5 wz a week if you play a few alts it would be just enough dose of APG every week. If you are lucky you might get some other wzs too. Edited by omeru

or queue for ranked. heh

I play on TRE and now it is contaminated with at least 2 hackers and BW is just ignoring that problem too. And i main merc dps so it is not that fun to play in ranked anymore. I did a few matches with my jugg but i after i died with force charge bug in in Rishi Cove Arena of Instant Death i gave up on that too. Ranked was always rng but not it's rng is even more deadly. I really hoped they would do something good but they just did it wrong. TBH i like new map but dont want to play back to back 6-7 times. Like they make us from HK with too much HK they are gonna make me hate this map too.

Edited by omeru

I play on TRE and now it is contaminated with at least 2 hackers and BW is just ignoring that problem too. And i main merc dps so it is not that fun to play in ranked anymore. I did a few matches with my jugg but i after i died with force charge bug in in Rishi Cove Arena of Instant Death i gave up on that too. Ranked was always rng but not it's rng is even more deadly. I really hoped they would do something good but they just did it wrong. TBH i like new map but dont want to play back to back 6-7 times. Like they make us from HK with too much HK they are gonna make me hate this map too.

I never was fond of the new map. I understand how it plays. I simply do not care much for that type of objective gameplay.

My point is that even if i did love it, it wouldn't matter. after playing a map 9 out of 10 pops you are destined to grow bored.

It's like having a bag full of candies that you love. The first one is great, second one too. Third? Yummy. After about the twentieth one though, you grow sick of the candies. They no longer taste good.

Same with with this map.

Now, imagine for people who never cared for this map how awful this is now? Most of them are dropping from it as soon as they get into the wz now. It's just ridiculous.

This is an all-time low for BW, and their lack of concern for how the PVP facets of this game are functioning (or not functioning) right now.

Just blatant apathy on their part.

Just dont renew your sub as preffered you will be limited to 5 wz a week if you play a few alts it would be just enough dose of APG every week. If you are lucky you might get some other wzs too.

Expired a few days ago.

This is the first time since I started playing back at launch that I really am thinking of cancelling my sub. EA has no interest in anything at all but huge short term profits, thus you get nothing but CM and a solo player story that doesn't vary at all for any class. Saves money and time.

I was over at Wildstar's forums last night just to see what players there were saying on the PvP forums about current conditions in that game AND...their devs were actually in the conversation! lol Not much, but they were indeed communicating with them. EA and their fake tanned used car salemen smile a hole CEO's/Whoevers would do no such thing. Just buy their garbage. That's all that matters.

This is the first time since I started playing back at launch that I really am thinking of cancelling my sub. EA has no interest in anything at all but huge short term profits, thus you get nothing but CM and a solo player story that doesn't vary at all for any class. Saves money and time.

I was over at Wildstar's forums last night just to see what players there were saying on the PvP forums about current conditions in that game AND...their devs were actually in the conversation! lol Not much, but they were indeed communicating with them. EA and their fake tanned used car salemen smile a hole CEO's/Whoevers would do no such thing. Just buy their garbage. That's all that matters.

I agree. I am hoping Camelot Unchained is decent. I liked WAR and RvR was fun once they got it running well. Again, was BW and EA and by the time they got WAR "fixed" thousands of players had long quit it. Shame.

I am just about done here though. Nothing worse than a company that feels it's above responding to it's very customers, the ones putting money in their pockets.

I agree. I am hoping Camelot Unchained is decent. I liked WAR and RvR was fun once they got it running well. Again, was BW and EA and by the time they got WAR "fixed" thousands of players had long quit it. Shame.

I am just about done here though. Nothing worse than a company that feels it's above responding to it's very customers, the ones putting money in their pockets.

And what's a shame is that even a "Oh crap! Sorry guys! Thought we had it worked out! Here's a temporary hotfix till we get it sorted!" Would have GREATLY appeased most players. But, hell no, they don't care.

And what's a shame is that even a "Oh crap! Sorry guys! Thought we had it worked out! Here's a temporary hotfix till we get it sorted!" Would have GREATLY appeased most players. But, hell no, they don't care.

Exactly, they don't care.

Funny, that's what I wrote on my cancellation comment.

One less (uninterrupted since game launch) subscription.:(

Funny, that's what I wrote on my cancellation comment.

One less (uninterrupted since game launch) subscription.:(

Nearing that point too.

Think I am mostly through the detox phase now, no longer have the shakes and irritability that you go through when you can't get your usual adrenaline rush from PVP on a mmo. :p

I never considered dropping my sub, because I always knew I'd come back. If they really can't acknowledge the queue problems and do something about them soon I will have to follow suit here.

If them losing subs of their PVP crowd means nothing to them, so be it.

I can tolerate a lot of stuff from a game, class imbalances, annoying toxic communities, etc.

But when gameplay is compromised by the development team and done so with no kind of feedback or sign they plan to fix it, there's no reason to stay.

They have made the game totally not fun by crippling the actual means to play it, lol. I mean, it's tragically funny at this point.