you killed the game BioWare

hapycamper

BioWare killed SWTOR?

This is news to me. I mean, I knew that video killed the radio star. And I'm sure we all knew that I shot the sheriff. And there was time when someone was killing me softly. But BioWare killed SWTOR? Can you hum it for me?

Damnit, man! Now I've got those songs in my head!! *grumbles as she goes off to youtube the songs* :p

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your mileage may vary I guess.

I haven't been playing WoW long enough to say whether It'll get boring any time soon, but grinding out the alliance, doing starfortresses and running through the skytrooper infested corridors of Zakuul on 23 chars to see the exact same story seems plenty boring to me atm.

I lasted in WOW for 6 months before it got boring.

I don't care about how the skill trees are laid out, but the ability to switch your companion's combat role is hands down one of my favorite updates. I play for story and characters and now I can take whatever companion I like with me rather than sticking to the one that is most effectively combined with them in battle. Now my LS healing sorcerer can bring Talos instead of Khem (who hates him) and so on.

I don't care about how the skill trees are laid out, but the ability to switch your companion's combat role is hands down one of my favorite updates. I play for story and characters and now I can take whatever companion I like with me rather than sticking to the one that is most effectively combined with them in battle. Now my LS healing sorcerer can bring Talos instead of Khem (who hates him) and so on.

I always took my spouse companions no matter what I was, except with my Jugg tank. Her I had to take Jaesa, who on my Jugg Tank was evil so I had to sit there and listen to psychotic Jaesa talk about tasting blood and crap. Now, everyone can take their husbands/boyfriends (boyfriend meaning Theron on my male toons...)

Speaking of which...are we ever going to be able to MARRY Theron, Lana or Koth??? That would be nice.

I always took my spouse companions no matter what I was, except with my Jugg tank. Her I had to take Jaesa, who on my Jugg Tank was evil so I had to sit there and listen to psychotic Jaesa talk about tasting blood and crap. Now, everyone can take their husbands/boyfriends (boyfriend meaning Theron on my male toons...)

Same here, I prioritized their love interest above combat efficiency but now we can have both :D

Speaking of which...are we ever going to be able to MARRY Theron, Lana or Koth??? That would be nice
I hope so! I hope they develop those relationships more (and not just through letters, though letters are better than nothing).

Confession time.

I killed the game.

It was me all along. With the lightsaber in the bathroom.

I didn't want you to have to find out this way, but my conscience won't rest.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

You never take your lightsaber into the bathroom... unless it's a public restroom, in which case, it's just for safety.